31• 𝙼 𝙴 𝚁 𝙸 𝙹 𝙰 𝙰 𝙽 ♡•

Your every breath is mine

Your every breath is mine. Your every heartbeat is mine. Your soul belongs to me. Your heart belongs to me. You belong to me Mia!

- Yuvraj
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuvraj's POV

11:55AM IST
New Delhi

I was in my cabin when I got a phone call

I was in my cabin when I got a phone call. Pushing the files aside, I finally found my phone. It was showing Sahil's name on the screen. Sahil is finally in Mumbai and is keeping an eye on the love of my life. He even sends her pics to me in between.

But why is he calling me right now? Mia must be in her hospital now! Is she okay?!

Without wasting another second, I picked his call up.

*******************
"Hello-!"

"This is not the correct time for greetings Raj! Call Mia right now!"

"W-what happened Sahil?"

"Raj! I saw a weird guy delivering a bouquet for Mia! So when he was returning back I followed him and heard his conversation on phone. He was telling someone that his work is done and it will surely scare Mia! And I think there's something inside the bouquet so before Mia sees it you need to stop her by your call. Then I will manage to take that bouquet away!"

"Oh oh okay! Oh god! I will kill Adil !"

"God! Raj this is not a time to curse him. We'll do that later together I promise. Now call Mia and distract her so that I can take the bouquet out of her cabin!"

"Okay okay wait!"

*******************
Hanging up on Sahil, I called Mia whilst praying in my mind which I rarely did. But for Mia, I am ready to do anything. Anything!