57• 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙽 𝙳 𝙸♡•

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
- Yuvraj
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~13 days left for the wedding~

Yuvraj's POV

02:02PM IST, June 4th
Ocean- The Private Dining Room
Hotel Sahara Star
opp. Domestic Airport, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099

 Domestic Airport, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400099

"So Mr. Carter, I think it's beneficial for you to you invest in our company! Because as you know it's reputation in the business market and we have a name in the business world. My assistant, Karan, has already shown you the presentation about the project being built in the city. If you're ready, then it's good otherwise I already have several more international companies who are ready to invest in the project!" I said in my strict bossy tone over the phone.

Currently I was in the lobby of the hotel talking to a business associate about an investment. I was in the middle of having my lunch, when I got this call. It was quite important for the business so I excused myself and came here so I wouldn't disturb the others with my business talks.

"Mr. Singhania! I am indeed ready to work with you and the DM company! You're India's one of most popular faces and your company is quite famous all over the globe! It will be great to work with you! You just turned twenty six and the heights you've achieved are quite impressive. So of course I am in!" Mr. Carter said in his husky American tone.

"Okay then I will send the deal papers to you soon!" I said and he replied okay and thanked me which I returned and then hung up.

Then I dialled Karan and asked him to get the papers ready. He complied and wished me for the wedding functions. After talking to Karan, I went back inside and sat back on my seat.