13• 𝙳 𝙸 𝚆 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝙳 𝙷 𝙰 𝙼 𝙰 𝙺 𝙰 - 𝙸♡•

If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more

If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.

- Mridula

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mridula's POV

02:35PM IST
Singhania's Residency
Vasant Bihar, Alexander Graham Bell Marg, Malabar hill
Mumbai, 400006

02:35PM ISTSinghania's ResidencyVasant Bihar, Alexander Graham Bell Marg, Malabar hillMumbai, 400006

Awkward!! And Shy!!!

This is the only thing I am feeling right now after my & Yuvraj's little intimate session!

Currently I am sitting in front of Yuvraj on the dining table. And his eyes are always on me! I can feel my heart's wild beating because of his intense stares! And to my sides, Shree and Sam is sitting who are smirking at me constantly. And this only happened because of Yuvraj! Let me explain what happened after I ran away from him!!

Flashback

I came running inside after Yuvraj left me from his embrace. My cheeks were flushing red right now since I can feel the temperature. I came to a halt in the living room and took deep breaths closing my eyes. I still can feel his hands on me, my waist, my cheeks, my hair and on my hands too. I gulped a lump from my throat composing my breaths! After sometime I turned but yelped as soon as I turned.

Shree and Sam were smirking at me and giving me the looks of "spill rn!". I gulped.

"So you're the one who threw the vermillion on me?!" Sam mimicked Yuvraj's tone all of a sudden making me looking at her with wide eyes!!

Then she suddenly pulled shree in her embrace putting an arm around her waist just like Yuvraj did with me.

Shit they saw everything!!

Then she tucked a strand of hair behind Shree's ear and whispered just like Yuvraj, "You're beautiful! So beautiful!"

My cheeks turned bright red at their acting. Shraddha said,"leave me please!"