𝟜. 𝕊𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣

------

The next morning, I awake with a massive headache. I groan and roll over in bed, rubbing my eyes.

"Oh, looks like someone finally decided to wake up," Penelope comments, sitting on her bed with a textbook. 

"What time is it?" I ask, pinching the bridge of my nose. 

"Almost noon." 

"Oops-" I roll out of bed and squint my eyes, realizing I'm still in my party clothes from last night. 

"I brought you some food from breakfast. It's quite old by now, though. You could probably just go down and get lunch." 

"Nah, I'm starving," I grab the slice of toasted bread and shove it in my mouth. "I'm gonna take a shower," I say. 

"Are you going to use the prefects' bathroom?" 

"Oh-" I grab my shower bag and a change of clothes. "Not a bad idea!" 

I leave the common room looking like I just woke up (because I did), hoping I don't see many people in the hallways. 

The prefects' bathroom is absolutely ginormous. There is a giant swimming pool sized bathtub sunk into the ground taking up at least a third of the visible space when I walk in. I turn a corner and find a marble pillar, housing 6 shower heads, each divided into their own shower space. 

I place my bag on a hook and take a towel from a shelf on the wall, hanging that on my hook as well. I get in the shower; feeling like the bath doesn't offer nearly enough privacy for me. 

The shower has a variety of water options. I press a purple button, that sprays out a lavender smelling and soft feeling liquid. 

Grabbing my soap, I start to wash off the sweat from last nights party. I feel bad for Penelope; I probably smelled quite bad after my night full of partying and drinking. 

The shower helps my headache, which is slowing to a slow throb at this point. I wonder where Ambria and Candace wandered off to last night. 

I finish wringing out my hair and wrap myself in a towel, drying off before I get dressed. 

Then, I grab my belongings and leave the bathroom, smelling like a whole field of lavender. I go back up to Ravenclaw common room, dropping my dirty clothes in my laundry bag for the house elves to wash.

Penelope is still doing her homework on the bed. As I walk in, she looks up at me. "Oh, thank god, you smell so much better now." 

I roll my eyes, laughing. "Thanks, Pen." 

"Oh- last night, when you asked about our sleepovers, it inspired me to plan one. So, tonight we're all sleeping in the boys' dormitory."

"Lovely. Did you tell Eleanor and Patty?" 

"Yeah- they're at lunch right now." 

"Do you want to walk down to the great hall with me?" I ask, running my fingers through my damp hair. 

"Yeah, sure," Penelope responds. 

After lunch, I do my homework in the common room. Russell, a Ravenclaw boy from my year, helps me with it. 

A lot of people tell me they're surprised I was in Ravenclaw instead of Gryffindor. I think it's because, even though I'm not extremely smart and I am extremely hot-headed, I do value wit and logic over everything else. 

That evening, I grab my pillow and sneak into the boys' dormitory with Penelope, Patty, and Eleanor. 

The five boys, Jacob, Clancy, Benjamin, Russell, and Dougal, open the door for us and quietly let us in.