𝟛𝟟. 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕪

------

cw: smut

------

"It was so hot in there!" 

"I like it; I feel like my pores are all cleared out," I say, grinning. 

"I don't know; I just feel really sweaty." 

"Sweaty and cleansed?" 

"I think that's an oxymoron," he says. 

"Well, if you want to take a shower, be my guest," I shrug. 

"Deal," he nods, laughing a little as he enters the bathroom. 

While he showers, I lay back on the bed and grin, replaying the concert in my mind. It was so good. 

I can't believe I've just seen my favorite band. I was in the same room as them. I heard them play live. I feel like I'm on top of the world. 

Soon enough, Oliver comes out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of sweatpants and nothing else. 

"How was your shower?" I ask. 

"Steamy." 

"Like the concert?" 

"I wouldn't say the concert was steamy, more just unbearably hot." 

"Like me," I grin, wiggling my eyebrows. 

"I'm the one with messy hair and no shirt," he says, gesturing to his bare chest. 

"Your hair isn't that messy," I criticize, looking at his tame hairdo. 

He walks over to me. "Mess it up, then," he says, sounding resigned. 

I grin and intertwine my fingers in his hair, ruffling it up and making him look like he just got out of bed. 

"There," I say. 

We both become suddenly aware of how close we are. 

Keeping my fingers in his hair, I gently press his head closer to mine. 

He takes this as a cue to close the distance between us. 

I can taste the mint on his breath from his freshly brushed teeth. The gloss on my lips smears onto his. I feel electrified. I feel invincible. 

I feel like I'm on top of the world. 

We pull apart, staring at each other. 

"You're welcome for the lip gloss," I say, breaking the silence. 

He laughs, wiping his mouth, "Yeah, I really appreciate it." 

"Can we do it again?" I ask, not sure how to navigate this. 

"Yeah," he nods, seeming excited. 

We kiss again, this time feeling more heated, somehow. I keep my fingers in his hair and move my lips down to his neck, sucking lightly. 

His hands travel up and down my sides a few times before starting to explore more of my body. Eventually, they run over the back pockets of my shorts. He takes something out of one of them and pulls back, examining it. 

We both glance down at the condom from my pocket. 

"Oh my God- that's not- Penny gave it to me-" 

"You've got a fun night planned for us, huh?" he grins. 

Part of me wants to fire back a snarky remark. But, a different part of me wants something else.