The Enemy of Trust

"Let's begin watching again" zen said

"Where have you been anyway?" Weiss asked

"Nothing" zen said

"So in other words you just lazy" yang said

"Yes yes i am" zen said

"Can we just watch it" ruby said

"Fine" zen said

Jaune: Give up. We've got you outnumbered.

Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren, Oscar Pine and Jaune are standing together in a hallway in Atlas Academy, facing Neopolitan with their weapons drawn. She flicks her umbrella down to make the hidden sword blade protrude from the top, and the others respond by getting ready to fight.

Nora: All right, then.

Ren shoots at Neo, while Nora fires two grenades from Magnhild. However, Neo opens her umbrella, turns around, and blocks the attacks with her umbrella by resting it over her shoulder. When the smoke clears, she smirks and turns to face them again. Ren runs toward her, firing his guns again, and she blocks the bullets with her umbrella, then runs on and jumps from the wall. Just as Ren begins to aim at her, she comes down from the air and swings her closed umbrella down at him, only for him to block by crossing his guns.

"Just how strong is that umbrella" Blake said

Neo just shrugged

"Come on we can't let her get the relic and give it to cinder" ruby said

"Neo will get the relic it just a matter of time" cinder said

He pushes her away, and she uses her umbrella on the floor to bounce further down the hall. Nora charges at Neo and swings her hammer, but Neo ducks down, scoops Nora up with her open umbrella, and dumps Nora on the floor behind her. Neo then strikes a pose, winking and flashing a crooked grin. Ren fires StormFlower's blades at Neo, who closes her umbrella and casually deflects them with one arm behind her back. The blades plant themselves in the wall behind Neo, and Ren has StormFlower begin retracting the cables to send him flying toward her.

"I see why you don't like her yang" Nora said annoyed

"I'm not the only one that think she annoying now" yang said

"You do know everyone thinks she annoying we just don't talk about it" Blake said smiling at yang

Yang just starred at Blake

"Okay enough love birds don't want the entire room to be filled with you're sexual tension" zen said

"I hate you" yang said

Neo does an exaggerated gasp gesture, smirks and drops to the floor by doing the splits. While on the floor, she flips her umbrella in her grasp. As Ren passes over her, she rises up next to him, hooks one of StormFlower's cables with her umbrella and pulls, causing him to be turned in mid-air by his own weapons. Unable to right himself, Ren slams into the wall.

Oscar charges toward Neo with his cane drawn. She takes him by surprise by thrusting her umbrella between his arm and his side. She then moves her arm up and hooks it under his arm before flipping over him. When her feet return to the floor, she uses the momentum to throw Oscar into the air, causing the Relic of Knowledge to fall off of his belt. Seeing her chance, she thrusts her umbrella toward the Relic, only for Oscar to slip his cane through the Lamp's ring first.

"She really is kicking our butts Huh" jaune said

"We need to work together but I'm not sure that going to work" ren said