A night off

"Hello everyone" zen said

"Hey zen" ruby said

"So are we going to watch the future?" Weiss asked

"Well yes of course oh and ruby i found out how your semblance works all thanks to penny in the future" zen said

"Wait do you know how my semblance works penny?" Ruby asked

"Yes do you want me to explain how it works?" Penny asked happily

"No not going to happen you'll have to wait until we see it in the future" zen said

"But.."ruby said but got cut off by zen

"No buts i you can wait" zen said

"Fine" ruby said

"Did penny figure out your semblance before you did" Blake said

"She know you was a Faunus before I did" ruby said annoyed

"Okay enough of that and your going to be shocked at what happens in this episode" zen said smirking

The morning after Jacques Schnee closed the Schnee Dust Company's nonessential facilities, the Mantle rioters are sitting on sidewalks and in police airships with their wrists bound by bolases. A soldier escorts Drinking Buddy along a sidewalk while Atlesian Knight-200s patrol the area. Drunk Mann stands in line with other Mantle citizens outside a polling station. As Drunk Mann gets to the booth, he decides whether he will vote for Robyn Hill, Jacques Schnee, Ivy Brown, or Pearl Wistier. The outside walls have campaign posters for both Jacques and Robyn Hill, and Jacques' posters have been spray-painted over.

Newscaster: Although rioting in Mantle is finally under control, how does it feel to know that the majority of those involved were your supporters?

"Come let Robyn win the election" Weiss said

"Yeah she has to win it better than having Jacques winning the election" yang said

"Good the rioting is under control" ruby said

In a building somewhere, a reporter from the Mantle Daily is interviewing Robyn.

Robyn: I don't condone rioting, especially when our city is being denied aid for the hardships we've already had to go through, but Jacques Schnee's latest stunt is holding the city hostage for his own political gain.

Drunk Mann approaches a voting booth and begins his vote. His hand hovers over the screen as he hesitates.

Robyn: So I understand their anger, but ask that they show it not in the streets but at the polls today.

"She really is a good person" ruby said

"Yeah she is i don't know why you don't trust her" yang said

"He's paranoid" Qrow  said

"Yeah also he and Qrow do something really stupid while Qrow does it in this volume and ironwood does it in volume 8 I have to say that ironwood is stupider for what he does" zen said

"What do they do?" Ruby asked worried

"You'll have to see and you better get ready for the consequences" zen said

In the Atlas Academy training room, Blake Belladonna uses her Semblance and jumps from pillar to pillar while Yang Xiao Long follows and attempts to catch her.

Below Blake and Yang, Winter Schnee sends her Beowolf Summon to attack Weiss Schnee, who creates black glyphs above, below, and to the left and right of it. Weiss then uses the glyphs to throw the Beowolf Summon around, slamming it against the glyphs. She creates a white glyph in front of her and uses it to send the Summon back toward Winter, who creates her own white glyph to stop it. However, Winter suddenly winces in pain and drops to one knee. She then discovers that a small version of Weiss' Arma Gigas Summon snuck up to her and cut her ankle with its sword. The Arma Gigas strikes a pose with its sword on its shoulder, and Winter glares at Weiss, who gives a smug smirk in return and giggles.