Sparks

"Okay let watch the future" zen said sounding shocked and amused about something

"Okay but what wrong with you?" Ruby asked

"It just your future I'm thinking about" zen said

Ruby nodded

"Let's see what missions we do" yang said excited

The sun rises over Atlas Academy while Team RWBY snores in their beds.

Penny: Salutations!

Team RWBY are startled awake by Penny shouting her greeting in the middle of their dorm room.

Penny: (in a sing-song voice) Good morning, Team RWBY!

Yang: Ugh, Penny. What time is it even?

Penny: Time to be Huntresses, of course!

"Why did you have to wake us up?" Yang asked

"To be huntresses" penny said

"What time is it anyway?" Blake asked

Zen shrugged not knowing and thinking about
theories about the future

Penny strikes a pose, holding up two fingers by her head and winking. Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang groan, while Ruby Rose excitedly gets to her feet.

Ruby: Yahoo!

Jaune Arc walks into a briefing room with a coffee mug and heads over to where Team RWBY, the Ace Operatives and his teammates are sitting. He takes a seat and cheerfully prepares to sip his steaming hot coffee, only to notice Marrow Amin staring and wagging his tail. Jaune frowns and hands the mug to Marrow.

"Must be nice to have that much energy in the morning" yang said

"Well I'm finally a huntress so I'm really excited" ruby said excited

"My coffee" jaune said

"Poor jaune" ruby said

Jaune: (sighs) Sure, take it.

Marrow drinks the coffee, while Jaune hangs his head.

Clover: Eyes up, Huntsmen. Time to get used to the new normal in Atlas.

Sometime later, Ruby and Qrow Branwen are riding in a truck that is being driven by an Atlesian Knight-200. Qrow has fallen asleep, so Ruby looks annoyed and elbows him awake.

Ruby looked at Qrow

"What?" Qrow asked

"Don't fall asleep on the mission" ruby said

"Hey I'm tired in need some sleep kiddo" Qrow said

Clover: Your top priority is Amity Tower. That means protecting supply runs from Grimm and bandits. And protecting the site itself.

Ruby and Weiss drop down from the sky toward a Manticore outside the Schnee Dust Company Mine #2. Weiss severs its tail, and Ruby cuts it in half. Weiss then levitates a group of Beowolves into the air to allow Ruby to more easily kill them, then turns her attention to a group of Sabyrs. Weiss forms a replica of her Arma Gigas' sword out of ice and uses a glyph to swing it, instantly slaying the Sabyrs. With the Grimm in the area killed, Ruby gives a thumbs up to three Mantas as they fly overhead.

"Kicking the Grimm ass" ruby said

"Yeah and looking amazing while doing it" Weiss said

Clover: Diverting all construction resources to Amity Tower means there are going to be gaps in Mantle's defenses against Grimm. They'll need help on the perimeter.