Out in the open

"Okay let start the episode" zen said

"Let's see how we deal with the Grimm along with Tyrian and watts" ruby said

"I hope we can evacuate the people to atlas so we can protect them better" Weiss said

"Yeah and also ruby might be able to get better control of her powers" yang said

Ruby nodded her head

"Let's start" zen said

The citizens of Mantle run frantically in the streets, being chased by Beowolves and Sabyrs, while Teryxes and Giant Nevermores fly around above them.

On one street, a pair of Atlas Soldiers fire at a pack of Beowolves. A Beowolf manages to tackle one of the soldiers, and the other soldier shoots a fiery bullet at it, killing it. The first soldier does not get up. Five Mantas fly overhead, and one of them is taken down by a Teryx. Three Sabyrs round a corner and attempt to run down the street, only to be defeated by a missile. A group of civilians runs down the street that the Sabyrs came from, passing by the hole in Mantle's outer wall. A herd of Megoliaths is pouring in through the hole, and they almost trample the fleeing civilians.

"There so many" jaune said

"Yeah but we can handle it" ruby said

"Yeah and we get to hear jaune leader voice" zen said

"Leader voice I thought I had a good leader voice" jaune said

"Just wait" zen said

Somewhere else in Mantle, more Sabyrs are running around, some of which are slain by Fiona Thyme, May Marigold and Joanna Greenleaf. Nearby, a Sabyr stands atop a car and watches the Happy Huntresses, who chase another Sabyr down an alley. The first Sabyr then jumps down from the car and runs down the street, going around a toppled car to find a Faunus woman and child hiding there.

Nora: Here, kitty kitty!

The Sabyr turns and looks up, seeing Nora standing atop a nearby roof. She jumps down and slams Magnhild down on its head, killing it. Weiss Schnee directs the Faunus woman on where to run, while Marrow Amin stands nearby with his gun ready. Another large group of Sabyrs approaches from down the street. Nora sighs, and she, Weiss and Marrow get ready to continue fighting.

"Get more Grimm at least I get to smash them and rescue people" Nora said

"Seem like we're working together" Weiss said

"Yep hope you can keep up" Nora said

Elsewhere in Mantle, Blake Belladonna is running from a Megoliath and three Ursai. Two of the Ursai run to either side of the Megoliath, while the third runs behind the Megoliath's hind leg. The Ursa behind the Megoliath shoves one of the other Ursai out of the way. It then attempts to tackle Blake, but she draws her katana and uses Dust to create a fire clone. Upon impact with the fire clone, the Ursa catches on fire and dies. The second Ursa attempts to tackle Blake, and she creates a lightning clone, moving to the other side of the street. As the third Ursa leaps to tackle her, she creates an ice clone, turns around in mid-air and fires her gun at the Ursa's head. The Ursa smashes into the ice clone, tumbles on the ground and is crushed to death under the Megoliath's foot.

"Well let's see what kind of plan we thought of"yang said

"I'm just happy I'm not being crushed" Blake said

"You would be fine Blake" ruby said

"You're not the one getting chased by a megoliath" Blake said smiling