🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🅾︎🅽🅴

Comenzar desde el principio

I walked over rubbing the back of his head as he took his away from the screen for a second smiling at me. He took my hand bringing me around the couch as I sat on his lap. I tilted his head up giving him a small kiss as he nipped my bottom lip invoking a small quirk from me.

"Don't start with y'all shit," Demarco said from across the room as I snickered.

"Where your girl at Marco? She ain't around today," I have some differences with that bitch. Her name was Tiana and she was a hoe too. I'm not just saying that either because I spite and don't like her---she's been around the block too many times and Demarco acts like he's okay with that.

I may not have known him long but I know he shouldn't be treated like dogshit by a bitch who doesn't give a fuck about him. See, Demarco has money too and I'm betting that's why she's with him. Always asking him for money and then going on her way. He still likes her though which is sad cause he won't face the fact she's a gold digger because of his strong feelings for her.

"She's at home," tuh! That's what he thinks? He is sorely mistaken.

"That's crazy cause I just saw her doing some suspicious shit. Betta accept your girl is an h-o-e, she been around these streets," I put bluntly as he narrowed his eyes.

"Doing some shit where?"

"I saw her on Broadway on my way over here. I'm sorry but she was with two dudes running her mouth being all smiley and shit. If you want, I can always get that hoe jumped---"

"Nah, ain't no need for all that. I'm bout to go handle this---I'm tired of her shit man," he got up with a sigh as he ran upstairs. We heard the front door open and close and then everybody suddenly turned their eyes to me.

"What the fuck y'all looking at?"

"Man, we been told that man to drop her goofy ass for months and he just suddenly listen to you. This some shit," Kesean announced as everybody groaned and went back to what they were doing. However, it was time for Zakari and me to go.

We wasted enough time and I was ready to go see if we'll be able to get us a place in the next few months.

Right now, I was beyond pissed. I was keeping it together, for the sake of not being so hard on him but this situation is a lot to deal with.

We were talking about the expenses of the household and the baby necessities and all and it just went left. I completely want Zakari to focus on school and of course, being there for us but to not worry so much about us and mainly me being home to take care of the baby when he's not there.

He's gonna be occupied with schoolwork like no other and me being me, I want to take the stress off him and stay with the baby for a good while at home doing online school. I want to take care of most of the expenses of the house and is that really so wrong? It's important for him to keep track of the money he owes to the school and save up and if I have the money, what's the problem with me taking care of the bills?

Zakari feels as if he's stripping my life from me and that he seriously messed up the course of my life since he got me pregnant. It's like all these negative thoughts were setting in as we were looking for a place. He's blaming himself for all the new adjustments to our life that he thinks is gonna prohibit me from growing up and being a free young person. Like I won't be able to do all the things I want.