🅴🅿︎ 🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🆈 🅾︎🅽🅴

Start from the beginning

It sucks that I won't be with my friends and family for my senior year but I'm still gonna show up and show out at all their events like they were my own.

Zakari got accepted to a number of schools, some being out of state and across the country but he made the decision of staying in New York but it's fine because he's going to a good ass school as far as I know. He's attending Berkeley and I'm excited for him because he's gonna major in health services to become a physician or therapist.

He chose to not take the football scholarships from other schools and to put his focus on his main goal. He wants to help people and he's gonna do just that.

Right now, I was going to pick him up though, and even stopped to get us some food because a bitch is hungry as a mug. I just got us some shrimp chipotle and mofongo bowls and went ahead to pick him up from his friend's house.

Now, this was something to get upset about because I'm driving around in all types of area codes. We live in Queens---I specifically live in Forest Hills---and I have to go up to Woodside which is about twenty minutes to pick him up. Then the apartments we're looking at are in Midtown Manhattan so that's about another twenty minutes depending on if I take the tunnel or not. Then I gotta carry my ass back home after all of this which is a twenty-five-minute ride...his black ass is staying at my house too cause I ain't going to Ridgewood.

Then there's traffic and it's around 2 something. Imma lose my mind being out here. My feet and back aching too so my mood is generally not the best but I'm gonna keep it together as best as I can.

It wasn't too long before I came up on his friend Trey's house and I knew I was gonna have to get out and go in. Every time I come over here with him, he gets on that game and the whole world is shut out. He doesn't hear a word and I know he won't answer his phone so I have to get out.

I got out carefully locking my doors before I waddled to the door. My waddle is so damn cute. Ara recorded it one day when I was getting something from the front of the class and I looked so cute. It was a good outfit and skin day for me too so I was glowing.

I knocked on the door seeing one of their other friends open up the door, Jakobe. I'm assuming the whole group is here then.

I never realized how many best friends Zakari had until I saw them all together. It's like five of them in addition to Zakari. A group of six who are all hell when they're together.

It's Zakari of course, Jakobe, Demarco, Kione, Kesean, and Isaiah.

"Hey baby mama, you come to see me?", Jakobe hugged me as I chuckled playfully slapping the back of his head. Jakobe was the goofiest next to Isaiah who was a fool by himself. He and Zakari have known each other the longest and if Zakari wasn't protective over me, it was him. They had each other's backs and anybody who was family to him was family to them all. I was the baby of the group too so they are protective of me anyway.

"Ain't nobody come to see you, where's Kari at?"

"Everybody down in the lounge, you need some help?", he offered to help me downstairs as I accepted carefully taking small steps. I'm heavy top as fuck right now, I can't wait to get back on my full-body workout routine. This whole yoga and walking thing ain't enough for me.

I came to see all the boys were in fact either playing the game or arguing over who was cheating or not. Looking on, I smiled at how hyped Kari was at the fact he was winning against Kione. Everybody can beat him because he's ass at every game there is but we don't tell him that. We have to let him win sometimes cause he's a sore loser---at twenty years old---but it's whatever.