🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅽🅸🅽🅴

Start from the beginning

I've had so much weight put on and that came with the baby eating up everything leaving me hungry as hell.

When I tell you I cried when I first looked at myself in the mirror like—really looked at myself. I was disgusted and felt huge. I nearly lost it when I saw my thighs were nearly touching.

I cried my ass off while Zakari just felt on the caboose I now have as an ass. It felt like a huge boulder sat on my back. I hated it, I want my small booty back.

Zakari loves it and he gets on my nerves every time I see him cause he just gets to rubbing on it like it's the most important thing in the world.

He's doing it now.

I was trying to get some some meats and poultry and he's right behind me, like I can't move. He must think it's funny or something. I'm at the point where I'll cuss him out in the store and not give a single fuck. I'm tired, my feet hurt and he's feeling on me like my baby sister ain't sitting in the cart behind us.

"Zakari, I'm not playing with you today. Back up," I looked back at him as he smiled smacking my ass. Some mother looked at us as she covered her kids eyes and I glared at him.

"I'm trying to play with you. I can play basketball with these thangs back here," he juggled my ass in his hands as I pushed him away as he stumbled into a shelf.

That's what he get for messing with me with his skinny ass.

Ximena laughed in her seat, waving her arms around as I smiled kissing her cheek.

"You laughing at me? After I fed you and everything on the way here little girl, huh?", he tickled her a bit as she moved around before she began pouting.

Here she goes with her little tricks. Ximena loves to be held and if someone's not holding her she'll cry like hell. She knows what she's doing.

"Please Mena, don't do this now," her little bottom lip began to wobble as I sighed hearing her start to bawl out. She added a little scream for dramatic effect as I rolled my eyes unbuckling her seatbelt.

I picked her up bouncing her in my arm as she eventually calmed down laying against my chest sniffling. I proceeded to push the cart as I told to Zakari to just throw in some stuff we needed and anything he wanted.

"Baby, you ready for tomorrow?", he wrapped his arms around me as we walked together.

"Yeah, I wonder who all is gonna be there. You know my mom and your aunt worked out the invite list and I was only told to worry about what I was wearing."

"Well, did you tell some of your friends?"

I deflated a bit at his words as I just stopped the cart in an aisle and turned to face him, "I don't think you've noticed but I don't really have friends except Ara but he's basically family. I only really talk to family because everybody's fake. They want something from me and a boost of clout which I ain't with."

"None at all, not even some people you talk to around school---none in your classes?"

"I just talk to them at those certain times. Other than that, we have no association with each other. It'd be more than weird to invite them to my baby shower."