🅴🅿︎ 🆃🆆🅴🅽🆃🆈 🅵🅾︎🆄🆁

Start from the beginning

I had to go though so I wouldn't be able to comfort him like I wanted to.

"I love you marshmallow," it was my little nickname for him. He could turn so soft and fluffy just for me.

"I love you cookie crumble," that was his for me. Cookie crumble for the way I'm hard and yet so sweet on him, able to crumble when he comes around. He was my everything and I'll crumble to nothing if it was for him.

I gave him one last kiss before I got my keys heading to a meeting place that Kinsley decided we should go until this whole thing kicked off. As I drove, I couldn't help but feel like I was being caught or something.

I called Armelle as I waited for a few rings before she picked up, "Hello?"

"Mell, are you with Kinsley right now?"

"Yeah, we're at that place," for now we were speaking very vaguely. It came to our minds that our phones are possibly tapped and we don't want to take any chances.

"Good, I'll see you later. Love you sis."

"Love you too," I hung up speeding up. I'm really paranoid today and I feel like we may have to relocate our meeting place.

It was a few minutes later that I pulled up outside the coffee place we decided on. There was a reservation already made so I was escorted back to a table where I saw more than just Kinsley and Armelle.

Uncle Messiah, Uncle Jairo, and Auntie Kolbie were sitting at the table as Mell and Kins had their heads down. I can now guess that we were in trouble.

I went ahead and sat down as Uncle Messiah just started unloading on me, "Y'all are stubborn and don't fucking listen! We told y'all how dangerous it is and that we'd handle it but nah, y'all decide to go off on your own and on top of that, you ain't let us know what's up! If you knew something was going down then you should've told us---you would've been walking in blind by yourselves and possibly dead!"

"You can't blame us for wanting to find our parents and yeah, it may have been wrong for us not to tell you anything but that's it. I'm still going to that meeting and making sure whoever wants us dead is dead themselves."

He held a stern look with me as I challenged him with the same look. To be honest, none of the adults scare me except maybe my mom. Other than him, nada. I wasn't backing down for shit so either he helps us or I can handle it myself somehow.

"You're just like your mama. He ain't shit neither, always thinking he one step ahead of somebody about to get in some trouble."

"And just like mom, he'd say---and I have to agree---you have a big ass head thinking and in fact wishing you could be one step ahead like him. Should I continue?", he shook his head laughing as I cracked a smile.

"That's his favorite thing to say to me---me and him gonna have to scrap though when we get him back."

"We? You're gonna let us come with?", Kinsley said squeezing my hand under the table as I gripped hers.

"Yeah, now let's fix that plan. There's some holes missing where you ain't got back up and it wouldn't work out too well. Let's fix it," Uncle Jairo said as we started to really formulate a plan.

Author's POV

Approaching the worn out building, the group split to go towards their positions as the three siblings stuck together ready to take the rescue mission head on. They walked with high confidence into the doors spotting the less than concealed trucks surrounding the building.