Chirstmas Special: Mysterious Gifts

[3 Months before Alice arrived at Henosis Academy]

3rd POV

It was a bright morning and Henosis Academy was bustling with excited students as they celebrated Christmas with one another.

Some energetic students were playing in the snow, from throwing snowballs at one another to making the biggest snowman.

Students and teachers alike were enjoying themselves with cakes, drinks, candies from the cafeteria prepared for them.

The gang [Lucinda & the others] were sitting together and feasting on their breakfast as they chatter on how they are going to spend their day.

"Oh, right! We are going to be giving out presents at 9 pm tonight at the Hall, so be there on time," Lucinda told them as she cleaned up her utensils and put them on her tray.

They hummed a sound of acknowledgement before she walked away to return her tray of used utensils.

They all split up to do their plans for the day.

Lucinda and Rizo were helping the teachers sort out the gifts sent by families to their children.

KC was writing a letter to her fiance, King of Beastman, Blaz Ziena Bara, wishing him a Merry Christmas and sending him a brooch as a present.

Brooch

Jessica was out helping her friends shop for some last-minute gifts

Mika and Yuu were sending out presents to their family that had picked out a few days ago.

Unable to visit them, they could only send letters of wishes and gifts they prepared for them.

They watched as the mailman they trusted go further away with their gifts before disappearing from where they were.

[At Alice's side]

Alice had woke up early that morning and send out her gifts right after she had got up her bed.

She had left three boxes of presents that were left for her to deliver to their mom.

One from her and the other two from her brothers, send a few days earlier to her.

Her routine did not change from the usual.

Eat breakfast, train, wash up, lunch, paperwork and then dinner.

At night, she wore her gear and slipped into her persona, Xeo, and headed out to the ruin of their old home with presents in hand.

She sneaked past the guards and dropped down from a tree she was perched on when there was no guard in sight.

She walked up to the crystal the trapped her mom and touched it gingerly.

"Mom, Merry Christmas, Big Brothers are sorry that could not manage to visit again this year but they passed me their gifts for you," she said as she put down the presents in front of her.