Chapter 13: New Position

Year 116, March 17th
Two Day Later~

3rd POV

"Damn you all!" A big and bulky man roared as he charged at one of the girls in front of him.

He stretched put both of his hands, chained by Suppression Cuff, and tried to reach for the defenceless girl.

The girl watched this happen, feeling detached from reality, and thinking, "Is this my end?"

She resignedly closed her eyes, waiting for her end as people around her shouted and screamed at the scene unfolding in front of them.

As the hands were about to curl around her neck, a blur of black dashed in front of her and gave the aggressive man a powerful kick to his abdomen.

The man gasped in pain and flew backwards before falling to the ground.

He was about to get up when he was lifted off the ground with a ring of water restraining him from attacking other students.

"As the new Disciplinary President, I, Alice Sea Ronarch, now declare," the girl who kicked the man, now named Alice, announced loudly.

"Mr Rashi Dumi, the former Knight Instructor, shall henceforth be removed from Henosis Academy's ground and be handed to the officers for his crimes that he had committed on the school's ground with evidence and testimonies gathered and supported by our witnesses."

How did this happen?

It was a question that went through everyone's head.

>45 Hours, 50 Minutes & 14 Secs Earlier

Year 116, March 15th

Alice's POV

I walked through the hallways as I looked through the lists of names that I had acquired from the Teachers' Lodge.

I highlighted the classes that had lessons with Rashi Dumi and out of the 18 classes from all levels, he had taken the 3 classes from the Lower Primary and Secondary levels.

One class was from Lower Primary (LP), which was my class, 1-A, and the other two classes were from Lower Secondary (LS).

One of the two classes from the LS level was the stronger class while the other was the weaker class.

I double-checked the lists before making my decision and marching over to the weaker class, 2-C.

'After all...' I started to think as I grabbed the doorknob.

'The strong prey on the weak,' I thought bitterly, opening the door loudly.

Bang!

I was met with a gloomy atmosphere as they all stare at me with wary eyes and others with something familiar.

Something I know intimately.

I survey every one of them thorough and singled out a few potential victims.

The first was a female student that was wearing an all-black outfit that covered her whole body and was shrinking into herself.

The second was a male student sitting in front of the first and glaring viciously at me while blocking my view of the girl. He was spotting some injures around his body, bruises on the face, bandaged arm (dislocated) and possibly more beneath the shirt.

The third was a very beautiful female student. On the outside, she looked very indifferent to everything but she was gripping her arm very tightly, trying to stop herself from shaking. Her figure was also a type that perverts, like Rashi Dumi, would lust after.