Chapter 6: Kidnapped (Part 2)

Year 112, August 3rd
Slave Dealer's POV

The girl fainted and I clicked my tongue, annoyed that she fainted.

"Party-pooper, you just have to ruin the damn fun. But the rests still have a long way to go before reaching here, you know" I taunted the unconscious brat.

An idea popped in my head, I could drown the girl and she would have to wake up.

'This will be fun!' I said gleefully in my mind. I put down the dagger on the table and I went to the tap with a bucket.

I whistled happily as I collected the water. I thought of many ideas and images of the girl brat's ugly face, twisted in pain and crying for help when no one is coming.

I closed the tap and carried the bucket full of water and turned around. I was startled to see a girl with white hair in front of me. Her hair was covering her face, not allowing me to see her face.

"Who the hell ar-" I was cut off as I felt a burning pain in my throat and I was choking.

I reached up to touch my throat and felt a liquid substance on my hand. I looked down and saw blood on it. I felt my blood rise in my throat as I cough out blood.

I dropped the bucket of water and it spills all over the floor as I fell to the ground bleeding profusely.

I started to lose consciousness as black spots entered my vision. I looked at the girl and she looked at me, her eyes were cold and merciless.

The scariest thing was her eyes were glowing red and her pupils were vertical like a cat's eyes.

The next thing I knew was, I was being tortured by the ideas I thought of using on the brat.

I begged and screamed for it to stop but only received maniac laughter.

I don't how long it lasted before everything was dark and I could no longer feel anything or hear.

The lasting I heard before I went into an eternal slumber was, "You have paid for your sins, Sinner." the person declared coldly without emotion in her voice.

I felt myself fading away into nothing.

3rd POV

"Hey, we're here!" a man announced loudly as he opened the door.

He was shocked to see a pool of blood and the body of his colleague lying in the middle of it. Standing next to him was a girl. She had white hair fluttering around and was wearing a white nightgown.

There was red liquid dripping from her hand, which was holding a dagger covered in blood.

The girl turned and looked at him before dashing towards him and arm out to stab him.

The man realized too late as the dagger impaled itself in his throat. The man falls to the floor with a loud thud.

Blood bled everywhere, the girl was dyed in red and her red eyes glowed brightly.

The girl walked out of the cottage and saw a big wagon waiting outside. She saw a man attending to the horses.

Someone came out of the wagon yawning and looked at his surrounding. He spotted the girl covered in blood and almost screamed ghost.

"Are you both sinners?" the girl asked them. The two men there heard the question and were confused.

"What is inside the wagon?" the girl asked as she walked towards it.

She was about to enter and looked at the inside when someone grabbed her, stopping her in her tracks.

"You can't go in there, boss and supervisor will kill us if we allow you to and I can't have that, my sibling will starve to death without money!" the man said panicked.