Hurry Up

I know. It's been awhile (reason why is in my Wattpad Bio). I just kinda don't have time to write anymore and I mildly wanna ghost writing fanfics, honestly. I'm tired and it's not my best right now, but it's here for you. 

Valt had known that park for quite a long time now. A lot of his friends did, in fact. That park influenced so many things in their lives, it was hard to imagine life without it.

It was that one place where Bladers could meet up from anywhere. There in the park, had a Beystadium where Valt would often find Shu. And families would also let their kids play here and have fun with one another. It's something beautiful in life. 

Today was no less a beautiful one when Nika ran up to Valt as he busied down his lunch. His little sister had a wide smile on her face. She seemed a little extra today, jittering excitedly and seemingly eager to talk to Valt.

"What's up?" he asked her, mouth still full and holding the sandwich.

"Guess what?" she started almost breathlessly, having wasted no time in answering. 

Valt chuckled. "Come on, I asked what's up, Nika," perhaps his younger sibling could be a little more silly than he was.

Nika did some sort of excited gesture with her hands and giggled. "I saw Shu on my way home today! He said he has time to teach me how to be a better Blader today, if I had time to go. I want to be just like you or him." she beamed. She looked up at Valt with so much hope, it almost startled him. "We are going to practice at the park in an hour. Maybe you can come with me? Double the lessons!" 

Valt looked away from her for a few seconds. It was a Saturday today, right? He had enough time for homework and chores. And he had nearly the entire day to come along with Nika. And it was also a good day to be with Shu — it was really nice of him to train Nika, even after the shoulder accident. He looked back at her and noticed that she still seemed to be happy. 

"Well I definitely would," the boy beamed back. That only caused Nika to be even more ecstatic. "We have all day to be a Blader. I don't see why not. Let's get Toko to come!" 

"Toko's with his friends," Nika pointed out. She watched as Valt made one of his familiar, comical faces of confusion. "Hello?? He did say he was going to be with them."

"Oh, right," Valt leaned back in his seat and scratched his head. Man, he really needed to do something about his awful memory. "On the bright side, that's a head start! You'll be an even better Blader than Toko." he encouraged.

"You're right," his sister gave a huff of confidence he never really saw before. Perhaps it was a dream come true to have lessons from their favorite Supreme Four member, Shu himself. Shu did have that inspiring effect on others, especially with Nika. See, every good guy had that special effect to them. 

He thought about that as he positioned himself right and ate his sandwich. He obnoxiously gobbled down his lunch as fast as he could, ignoring all courtesies in front of Nika. His little sister simply smiled to herself.

Valt washed his face in his bathroom. He could hear Nika singing to herself somewhere in the house and the sound of her prancing footsteps. Refreshed, he exited the bathroom and found her on front of him. She stared at him with wide eyes, seemingly ready for him this entire time.

"I kept you waiting, hadn't I?" Valt chuckled. To be honest, he probably dawdled in the bathroom longer than he should have. He looked at her again and the patient look was all he needed. "Alright, alright. We can probably go now."

"And don't you waste more time," she ordered happily and skipped away. He only looked at her. Nika giving orders this time? Very odd, but funny. She disappeared around a corner in the house and ordered, "Let's go!"