Halloween Special

Start from the beginning

"Kara-"

Kara connected their lips once again in a passionate kiss, and wrapped her legs around her waist, pressing her back against the wall.

"I love you so much"

"I love you too, fuck"

Lena hissed at the marks being made against her neck, along with Karas hands gripping her thighs and her torso being pressed against her front.

"You woke me up so we could go shopping, remember baby?"

"I didn't expect you to look like this, you look so good"

"And I appreciate that but we have to go, trick or treaters could come as early as three and we have to be the best house on the block, remember?"

Kara nodded and kissed the bottom of her jaw and then put her down, checking her out one more time before grabbing the keys.

"Come on baby let's go"

Lena blushed at the use of the pet name and nodded, walking out of the door and grabbing the keys from Kara.

"What are you going to be this year anyways?"

Kara got in the car and buckled up.

"Umm it's a surprise, we're surprising each other"

"Oh? That's nice, I can't wait to surprise you then"

"You're actually dressing up this year?"

"Mhm, I'm sure you'll love it"

Kara grinned in excitement and looked out of the window while Lena drove.

"If you're wearing it how could I not?"

Lena blushed again and continued to drive, not being able to contain her smile.

Once they got to the store Kara grabbed the biggest shopping cart, as always, and headed straight towards the decorations and candy aisle.

Lena followed behind her and just watched her excitedly pick out things, fuck, she was badly in love with this woman, and she couldn't care less, they were married.

Kara turned to see Lena looking at her, she definitely didn't miss the fact that she was biting her lip, when they made eye contact they smiled at each other and then blushed, Kara giggled and went back to putting decorations in the cart, but she still felt Lenas eyes on her, and it felt good.

"All done?"

"Uh huh, candy's next"

Lena nodded and followed her into the candy aisle, waiting patiently for her to grab what she needed.

"Is that a raspberry flavored lollipop?"

"Yeah but-"

"Don't get anything raspberry"

"But-"

"Kara"

"Yes Mrs. Zor-El"

Lena chuckled softly and shook her head, watching Kara switch out the suckers for strawberry ones.

"Is that all baby?"

"Well I'm out of fruit punch"

"Go get your fruit punch baby"

Kara giggled happily and ran to the aisle to go get it while Lena went to self checkout.