"I'm good here," she told him. Jeongguk began paddling over to her. He lifted his arm out of the water resting them on the tiled floor.

"I have a question," he started. "Why do they call you the Ice Queen at work? Doesn't it bother you?"

Tzuyu shrugged. "They don't know me well enough. They think I'm cold to people hence the ice."

"And Queen because your pretty, right?" He asked. "Well, I think you're a warm queen." He said flashing a bunny smile. Tzuyu laughed shaking her head.

"When I'm getting ready for shoots I hear the makeup artist and stylists talking about you. They call you 'playboy Jeon' is there a particular reason for that?" She asked.

"Hmm, I think it started when I would 'whisk away' the women that Taehyung wasn't interested." He told her. "For example at one of those parties that Taehyung's parent would throw they'd be these other business people and one time there was this woman called Kia and she would be chasing after Taehyung, you know what I mean? And as a favour for him I'd 'steal' her away." Jeongguk explained.
"And this happened quite a few times and people began making the 'playboy Jeon' rumours. It actually quite annoying and damaging." He confessed.

"Dama-? Ah-" Tzuyu stoped herself realising what probably happened. "We don't have to talk about it. Let's just swim?" She smiled moving her towel to the side and getting in. Jeongguk smiled thankfully. He backed away a bit before splashing water her way. "Jeongguk!" She exclaimed swimming after him as he tired to escape.

"Try and get me!" He laughed.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"No no no no no..." Jieun panicked looking through her suitcase. "Where the heck is it-" she then ran to her jacket looking through the

"Where is it!" Jieun snapped storming into Chaeyoung's hotel room.

"How did you- how did you get in? I thought I locked the door." She mutter getting up. "And what are you talking about?"

"My Phone and Laptop. Where are they Chae?" Jieun asked crossing her arms. "Either you tell me or I search through your room."

"You do that and I'll call security." Chaeyoung glared. "I don't know where your things are if you don't have them. Besides, what would I want with either of them? Exactly. Now leave?"

Jieun let out a heavy sigh leaving the room slamming the door behind her. "My phone is missing." She said to the man at the front desk. "And so is my laptop."

"Have you checked your room?" He asked.

"Of course!" Jieun groaned. "It's not there."

"You could try looking in the list and found-"

"When it turns up have it sent to my room." She hissed before storming away. The man at the front desk sighed sending out a notice to the other staff members about a missing phone.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Through out the next few days Taehyung took EunHa out when he could. They'd go sight seeing together, Jeongguk Tzuyu and Jae joining them in the occasion.