|030|

"Ahh EunHa, I'm running a little late, I have a meeting with the other shareholders in five minutes. I need to head right up there. Taehyung needs to be present, I need you to go get him for me."

"But father-"

"I'm counting on you." Mr Kim spoke before walking away with his secretary.

EunHa sighed, this wasn't even her job. She was to model for clothing and fragrance advertisements. Not wanting to anger or disappoint her father or father in law she hurriedly rushed to his her husbands office.

She knocked on the door twice before entering. "Father wants-" she gasped seeing the state of the room.

And this is where we are in the present. EunHa saw Taehyung in his knees, hands bleeding, mirror and glass broken, room a mess. "Oh my god what happened?" She immediately got to her knees checking his hands. Taehyung did nothing but stare at her worried face. "JiSung!" EunHa called. "JiSung unnie!" JiSung quickly ran in, her eyes widened. "JiSung I need you to inform my father that Taehyung can't make it. You need to tell him that Taehyung's gone to the hospital due to some medical issues."

"Yes Mrs Kim." JiSung nodded. "I'll also get the caretaker to get this cleaned up."  EunHa nodded helping Taehyung up.

"Come on, I can get this rapped up for you but we need to get you to the hospital." EunHa went to look through the draws for a first aid kit. "Here." She carefully cleaned the cuts before wrapping with a bandage. "This'll do for now. Come, I'll tell Jack to take you to the hospital."

"I don't need to go." He muttered.

"Yes you do!" EunHa exclaimed. "For all we know it could get infected." He still refused. "I'm not asking you. Thank I'm telling you to get your ass up and go to the hospital!"

Taehyung couldn't help busy let out a small smile. "So you still care about me," she ignored him and helped him out the room. Jieun glared from down the hall seeing this.

"Ah, Jieun. Could you go into the meeting in his place," EunHa asked politely. "All you have to do is take notes and use his notes that he has. You'd be doing Taehyung and out fathers a huge favour."

"What happened to him?" Jieun asked staring at Taehyung's hands. "What did you do?" She asked him.

"Shattered glass." EunHa spoke. "He cut his hand on shattered glass. I've cleaned it up as much as I could but I'm taking him to the hospital." You sighed inwardly. Jieun was an obstacle right now.

"I can do it. I'll take him to the hospital." Jieun glared grabbing hold of one of Taehyung's arms.

"Stop!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Ji, right now I need you to go to that meeting for me okay? And when I get back you can brief me on it okay?" Jieun nodded giving EunHa one last dirty look before heading for the meeting room.

Once getting to the under ground parking lot where Jack was waiting, EunHa explained what happened to Jack. "Ignore what he says and make sure he gets to Dr Park." Jack nodded getting into the car. "Thanks Jack." She smiled.

"Wait!" Taehyung called from the back seat. "Where are you going?"

"I have work." EunHa said cooly before leaving. Taehyung sighed leaning back in his seat.

[Meanwhile]

Dowoon closed his laptop shut. It was done. Flights were booked for Egypt the following week. He made sure to double check he booked two days, one for himself Tzuyu Eunha and Jae and the other for Taehyung, Jungkook, Jieun and Chaeyoung.

As soon as the meeting was over he immediately went to Mr Kim's office. He knocked twice before entering.

"Ah Dowoon, what can I do for you?" Mr Kim asked.