|035|

EunHa paused, thinking carefully about what she was going to say. Picking her words carefully. "Please, just please don't say things like that. I told you how I feel and when you say things like that it just feels like your giving yourself false hope."

"You don't have to reciprocate my feelings." He told her. "But it won't stop me from feeling the way I do. EunHa I truly do love you even if you don't feel the same."

"Taehyung," she sighed taking a seat on the bed. "I told you-"

"I know you don't trust me. I know I kept things from you that I shouldn't have, I should have been more faithful. I know that. I was an idiot, stupid to listen to her." He began as he crouched down in front of his wife, taking her hand and clasping it in his. "I thought by following her rules, playing her game I'd be able to keep you safe, but I was so so wrong." He sighed, tracing shapes in the back of her hand. "It would have been better to tell you straight away and deal with the problem head on. I wish I could go back and change it but I can't. I want more than anything, anything, for things to go back to the way they were when we were both happy. I'm going to show you that I can be better, that I will be better."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jae yawned throwing himself onto the bed. He was finally done with it all. "Hey Dowoon, you can do what you want with the phone now. Oh the laptop too. I went though the whole thing. It's all gone and delt with."

"Great." The other replied taking hold of the gadgets. "So everything she had is now gone, right?" Dowoon asked just for confrontation.

"Are you doubting me right now?" Jae asked, turing onto his side. "Don't worry man, it's all gone well on her things they are. I also traced messages, emails, even her call history. Anything she had has been completely wiped out. Not a single trace left." Dowoon nodded about to leave but Jae stopped him. "Important work related documents were all sent to Taehyung's computer. That's part is backed up if anything were to happen."

"Good." Dowoon muttered. "Then I'll be right back."

"Wait!" Jae called once more as Dowoon walked through the doors. "Get me a chicken wrap on your way back up?"

Dowoon rolled his eyes closing the door behind him. It was already dark out meaning that it was unlikely for many people to be out and about. He headed straight for the pool. He watched as the water rippled as the laptop sunk down.

He wasn't taking any chances. Her phone on the other hand, he reset it. Jae had reset her phone but backed up things he deemed weren't useless or to personal/sentimental. The laptop however - that he still didn't know how Jae got his hands on but he assumed it had some to do with Chaeyoung - had everything on there.

All he had to do now was return the phone. He could leave it for a hotel staff to find it or he could give it to Jungkook to return. He decided to go with his first idea. On walking back in he placed her phone in the ledge of a plant pot and walked away undetected. He then walked to the restaurant part of the hotel, and requested a large chicken wrap for Jae.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Tzuyu sat down by the edge of the pool dipping her legs in as she watching Jeongguk floating around. Since it was dark they were at the indoor pool, which they had to themselves. "Come on, join me." Jeongguk called. "It's relaxing."