|028|

Taehyung paced around the living room waiting hm fir his wife's return. It had been around two weeks since they last talked. After that phone call they were both too busy to actually talk.

He'd only see glimpses of her at work, she's never go to see him and whenever he tried to see her she'd be busy. If she came home it would be late at night and she'd lock herself in her room and leave before he woke up. That was if she returned home.

Taehyung really missed her. He craved for her warmth and touch. But at this moment all he could think about was what did she was to talk about? Thoughts raced through his mind. All the possibilities and outcomes. She would arrive any minute now.

He heard the front door open and close before revealing EunHa. He watched as she walked over and took a seat in the sofa. She motioned for him to take a seat to which he complied with.

"I haven't seen you since yesterday morning, don't I at least get a hug or kiss?" Taehyung pouted.

"We only need to be married for 2 years right?"  She asked, voice monotone.

"Well yes but-"

"And that leaves 17 months. 17 months from now the contract ends."

"About that." Taehyung smiled. "I was thinking after the contact ends we do it all again-The wedding I mean. It can just be us and our close friend & Family. It'll be special, and instead of a business deal it would be for us. Just for I'm the two of us."

EunHa wanted to smile but she couldn't. She sighed before speaking. "Let's divorce." Taehyung's eye's widened as he shot up.

"Princess what are you talking about? Stop joking that like! You really had me worried there,"

"So it's settled, after these 17 moths we'll divorce. As soon as we do I'll be out of your way. I can handle my parents." She got up to leave but he grabbed onto her hand pulling her into his chest.

"We're not done talking." He hissed. "It's not funny. Why would you say something like this? I thought we wanted this relationship to work, I understand that you don't love me like that yet, but you said, you said you'd try...and these past moths...we made so much progress...we've been so happy. Why would you want to end it?"

EunHa looked him dead in the eyes. "Why would I open up my heart to someone who'd only shatter it?" She shook him off then walking out the room but before she was completely out of sight she stopped. "Rules Three, Four and Five still apply until then."

[A/n]

This is very short, I said something a bunch of chapters ago that there wouldn't be another short one BUT shortly a bother the later will be published! And I promise that it will be longer.

Also guys, stay safe! And be careful when travelling outside-even if it is just the corner shop down the road!

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!! 💜💜