The Framer.

P.O.V:Nave

"I found this nearby Seungho's body." Cactus concludes. "This is either complete bullshit, or I'm framed!" Thiago yells, defending himself. "Oh yeah, then what's your role?" Cactus asks him. "For fucks sake man, I'm a survivor." Thiago groans.

"It's not Thiago." A voice speaks up from the back of the room. We all turn to face Tamia. "He was next to me. The entire time. Last night." Tamia says quietly, but loud enough for us to hear.

"Then... who is it?" Cactus asks himself out loud.

It is time to vote to remove a player.

Wow, we have no evidence whatsoever. Great.

Please submit a vote.

I grab my paper out of my pocket, the one that says Survivor on it, and I grab my light blue pen and I write down Mary.

Mary had the most votes.

"Mary!" Liza says running over to Mary, while you can obviously tell she's crying. Mary smiles. "I knew it was going to come to this." She said as her last words. She closed her eyes, and waited until she disappeared. But it didn't happen early this time.

Since Mary was a twin, Liza will also be removed.

The lights flicker, and both Liza and Mary disappeared into thin air. We all turn to face Adanna.

"Have anything to say for yourself, Adanna?" Elizabeth asks her. "I- it's not what you think! I'm a survivor!" Adanna says, panicking.

"I don't think it's Adanna." Tamia's voice speaks up from the back of the room. "Neither do I." Thiago agrees. "eh, she's going to have to prove her innocence if she wants me to believe her." Alab says strictly.

"Y- yeah... she's acting a little too suspicious..." Arielle says shyly.

Flick... Flick...

The light above us goes out. Damn it! Not again!

P.O.V:Murderer.

Okay, killing Seungho wasn't the most optimal move I could've done, but it works out. At least the pesky medic didn't save my victim again. But now, I think it's time I go for an innocent. A survivor. Hopefully, not evil like me. And I think killing this person would frame another person anyways.

I walk towards Elizabeth, knife in hand. It seems as if she caught a glimpse of light on my blade, because she starts running. Oh my god. Not this again. I chase after her until she backs against a wall.

"Oh, got nowhere to go now?" I say menacingly. Just as I lift the knife up to stab her, she kicks me. It kind of hurt, but I have a job to do here. We fight for a little, she throws most of the attacks that I have to dodge. She tries to pull my hood down to get a closer look at my identity. I can't let her do that. I try to stab her, but she does a fucking flip. She pulls my hood down from behind me and kicks me onto the ground.

"It was... you?" She says, probably surprised. "I will make sure EVERYONE finds out about this." She screams at me. I get up and I follow her. I grab the back of her shirt and she trips. "Well, you can't tell anyone if you're dead." I grin. I stab her right in the back multiple times while she's on the ground. The knife goes right into her flesh. I haven't felt this feeling since the beginning of this game. The feeing of just a blade digging into somebody's flesh. It feels... good. I then place Bailey's body behind the counter and replace it with Elizabeth's. I knew Elizabeth was good in combat, but I didn't know she was that good at fighting! But anyways, looks like I'm framing Adanna now.