The First Deaths.

P.O.V:Mila.

I wake up in a hospital. I look to my left and see two people I don't know and on my right I see Aadiv, and another dude. "What the fuck?" That dude says waking up. He has purple-ish black-ish hair, and a green shirt with patterns on it. I feel something in my pocket and take it out. It says this.

Your role is survivor.

Your goal is to survive

My eyes widen. What the fuck? I'm actually in the game? I walk out of the room I was in and explore the hospital. I see a room with a welcome desk where a bunch of people are. "Hey, you, who are you?" A boy with black hair and a white shirt with text written on it saying I ❤️ You calls over to me. "Oh, my name is Mila! You?" I respond happily. "Well, I'm Alab!" He says cheerfully. "Yo, I'm Dvir." One guy with brown hair says smirking a bit. "Albert here, how's your day?" A dude with brown hair and a white shirt says. "Hi! I'm Mary!" A girl with black glasses, black ponytails, and a white shirt with waves on it says. "Liza!" A girl just like her says. "Well, nice to meet you guys!" I say with a smile.

Flick... Flick...

"Ahhh!! What's happening?!" Some frightened person yells. "Guys, relax. It's probably just a power outage!!" Aadiv tries to calm everyone down.

You can hear commotion around you...

"Yeah, well no shit." Dvir says with an attitude. I hear footsteps.

Something is... Happening...

I hear a bonk, and coughing from far away. "O- HEL-" I hear more footsteps.

It's gone silent...

Just like I hear the words, it's super silent.

Flick... flick...

The lights flicker back to life. "What the fuck happened!?" Albert yells.

Zahrah died from The Murderer.

"Ahh!!" I hear Aadiv's scream from far away. I run towards him and see a horrific sight.

She was choked in a hospital bed. We found a journal written by Zahrah.
Journal
What the fuck? What is this place? A hospital!? A paper in my pocket says your goal is
to survive... WAIT!? IM IN FLICKER!? OH SHIT! oh my gay, Jian is so annoying.
Kill him next. White shirt black hair, eyes usually closed. G a y. Oh my god,
I'm being attacked! The mur-..
re...-📴📴📴

P.O.V:Jian

She really wanted me dead that bad?! What an idiotic swine..! "She is such an idiotic swine" I sigh. "You probably killed her..!" A girl with pig tails and a yellow shirt accuses me. "Shut the fuck up mate." I yell at her. "Holy shit!" Some guy yells from the other room.
Reza died from mysterious circumstances. They fell down the stairwell.

A dude with money all over him walks into the room. "Flex much..." Dvir mutters.

We couldn't find Reza's Journal

"It's Jian. By the way my name's Cash" "Why's it me, C- Cash?" I say, chuckling when I say his name. "Zahrah's journal doesn't say enough? This might." Cash says, grabbing a piece of white shirt fabric from Zahrah's dead body. "S&#$" I say. "F$@# N#&$@%" I sigh. "Woah bud, don't swear." Dvir says.  I run out of the room. "Peace out boys" I get the fuck out of there and I go towards Carlos & Chidi. I see them whispering something, and passing notes. Chidi drops a note and I pick it up. It says Nave wasn't visited last night. I pretend like I don't see it and drop it back again. "Did you read that?" Chidi asks. "No, I didn't." I say. I take out my journal and start writing. Chidi is either the spy, or the scout. I finish writing and start talking with them.

"So do you guys have any clue on who's evil or who's good?" I wonder. "I don't have any clues, and you Chidi?" Carlos says asking Chidi. "Nah, no clues here." Chidi says. Aadiv and Mila walk over to me. "Can we talk to you? In private, Jian?" Mila asks me. "Sure... I guess." I tell them. They bring me to the stairs where Reza died. "We just wanted to know your role, to confirm you innocent." Aadiv says politely. "I'm just a survivor, why?" I ask them. "We suspected you and were thinking about voting you. Maybe not anymore though." Mila says shyly. "Okay, thanks." I tell them and I walk away. I go to talk more with some other people I met named Bailey, Jane, Nave, and Cactus.

"So do you guys have any clues on who's evil?" I ask them, I guess that'll be my primary question.

P.O.V: Cactus

Jian comes to ask us if we have any clues on who's evil. "I don't, you guys?" I say, asking my friends. "Nah bro." Nave says. "None here." Jane says, concerned. "Not really. What about you Jian?" Bailey asks. "Well, I'm just a normal survivor so no." Jian says. Did he just reveal his role? Well, I guess I won't vote him now. He definitely could've killed Zahrah though.

I walk out of the room I'm in with my friends and go to the main room with the welcome desk. There's two people there, a girl with grey hair and pig tails, and a boy with purple-ish black hair and a green patterned shirt. "So, what are your names?" I ask them. "Well I'm Tamia! And this is Thiago!" The girl says cheerfully. "Heya." Thiago says with a smirk. It is time to vote to remove a player. Please submit a vote. I end up voting for Jane, because she was a bit suspicious. Jian had the most votes. "What the fuck? Why you idiots!?" I can hear his scream. The lights flicker as he walks out of the room and then he disappears.. His role was: Survivor. We found a journal written by Jian

-End of chapter 1-

Reza was the savior
Zahrah was a survivor
Jian was a survivor