Doctor Doctor!

P.O.V: Mila

Tamia and Jane just got in a fight. Great. Worst time you could be in a fight ever. "I know it's you!" Jane yells at Tamia. "You're so lucky that you're confirmed innocent by the psychic, other wise I'd think you were evil." Tamia defends herself. "What's your role? If you really are good?" Jane demands. Tamia rolls her eyes. "Why should I tell you? I might die!?" Tamia screams back at Jane. "Guys, stop fighting, this is the worst possible time we could be fighting." Aadiv splits them up, telling them the truth.

"Yeah, can you guys like just chill a little?" Adanna asks them, quite calm for being in a murder game. The same dude we found on the hospital bed that day, along with a girl with a rainbow shirt come walking down the hallway. I hear Adanna mutter ".... shit...." and then she runs away faster than the boy and girl can even see her. I didn't really look where she ran to, but more focused on the two people walking towards us.

"Hey, I'm Jean-Claude. But you can call me JC." The blonde haired boy says. "Yeah okay baguette boy." The girl says back to him with a chuckle

Jean: y u bulli meh

"Okay, well anyways, I'm Elizabeth." The girl says with a smile. "Nice to meet you guys!" I say in a happy tone.

Flick... Flick...

Oh no... the lights are going out again...

¡¡¡POWER DISCONNECTED!!!

P.O.V:Murderer

I'm thinking since Jane & Tamia got into a fight, I could kill Tamia and maybe frame Jane. I could say the psychic's journal was a fake and that they were actually the dark psychic. I think for a minute. I remember I can contact the speaker as the murderer if I have a request or question. I pull out my phone and I send a message to the speaker

"Hey, can you maybe put Tamia to sleep? With like anesthesia?"

"Yeah, sure. Is she your target?"

"Yeah. I'm thinking about blaming Jane for it after"

Perfect. I look up from my phone and at Tamia. She's asleep. Perfect time to strike. I pick her up and she is surprisingly light to carry. I bring her to the room with just a hospital bed. I don't want to do anything harsh, just some experiments. I slice both of her wrists once with my knife. Blood oozes out of her wrists slowly.

I was just about to cut both her ankles when I hear the door creak open. A person with a black hoodie on who I'm unable to identify, punches me in the face. I pull out my knife and then she/he knocks it out of my hand. They're good in combat. I'm gonna run away, I can attack someone else later.

P.O.V:Medic

I punch the murderer in the face. They try to use their knife to stab me, but I knock it out of their hand. They run away like a chicken and I know it's safe.

I pull out my med kit and get to work on Tamia. First I wrap bandages around her wrists. The murderer seems to have cut her there. This'll take a while.

P.O.V:Mila

Flick... Flick...

The lights should come back on now.

Power Restored!!

Wait... nobody is missing other than Adanna, who ran away last night. So did Adanna die? Or maybe Carlos... Tamia has bandages wrapped around her wrists, so that might mean something.

𝗡𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

What? Nobody? The medic must've saved someone!

"G- guys..." Tamia mutters, while shuddering. "What's up Tamia?" Cactus asks, obviously faking a smile. "I-... I was attacked but healed last night..." Tamia says softly. So that's what the bandages are..! "Guys." We turn around to see Jean-Claude speaking. "Yeah JC?" Elizabeth asks him questioningly. "I think it might be Carlos." He says. Carlos. I haven't seen him all game. I heard he was an active person back in the start, talking to Jian, Chidi, Jane, Nave, Cactus, and Bailey. Now he's just... hiding. "I can somehow believe this theory." I agree with Jean-Claude.

"Why do you believe this Mila?" Aadiv questions my answer. "Well, I ageee with this because I haven't seen Carlos all game. And he's probably hiding at this point." I let Aadiv know, so that he can maybe believe this too. "Yes, but don't you think we need more than one head suspect?" Aadiv questions our methods. "Yeah, I guess Adanna could be one. She was kinda suspicious running off yesterday." Mary says. (Bruh I completely forgot Mary was in the story i-)

"Yeah, your right Mary!" Liza agrees cheerfully. "I still think for today, we should stick to Carlos." Jean-Claude speaks up. "Well, I think it may be Thiago." Aadiv announces. "What?! Why?!" Thiago yells back at Aadiv. "Well Tamia is good, she was saved by the medic. But you and her defended the assassin." Aadiv states his reasoning. "Yeah..! Well he was trustworthy in my opinion." Thiago tries to defend himself.

"Alright, so Thiago, Adanna, and Carlos are our main suspects." Elizabeth says, three fingers in the air. "Y- yeah." Tamia mutters under her breath. "So that's settl-" the speaker cuts Jean-Claude off.

It is time to vote.

Maybe... I'll stick to Carlos for now. But maybe Thiago tomorrow.

Carlos had the most votes.

"Alright!" Jean-Claude cheers.

This conclusion is... Correct. Carlos was Evil

"Role from Carlos please?" I politely ask the speaker.

Carlos' role was: Witch #2