Yeetus Feetus Alec Commited Self Deletus

P.O.V:Albert

We found a journal written by Jian.

Journal

So I am a survivor. Zahrah is kinda annoying. Nvm she died sick. Chidi could be the scout, or the spy.

So he knew something? Alright. Aadiv, Mila, Dvir, Alab, Cash, Liza, and Mary all know that I'm the muffin man. I'm thinking I'll give Aadiv a muffin next. "Well, I think we might have to vote off Chidi next to be safe." Aadiv says, with a worried look on his face. "Yeah, but what if he's the spy?!" Dvir says worrily. "We'll have to live with it, but if he's the scout we're golden." Mila says with a smile "True, Chidi was kind of suspicious when I met him yesterday anyways." Cash says, thinking out loud.

"Well, we know Albert is good because he's the muffin man." Alab says with a smile. "Yessir I am!" I say happily.

P.O.V:Thiago

I'm hanging out with Cactus, Nave, and Tamia and honestly they're pretty nice. "Who wants to hear a joke?" Cactus asks us. "I do!!" Tamia says enthusiastically. "Why did Nave cross the road?" Cactus says. "Is this gonna be another overused joke about me?" Nave asks jokingly. "I dunno, why?" I wonder. "Because he saw a full beer bottle." I chuckle. Nave just sits there, and Tamia dies of laughter. "HAHAHAHA wh- haha- is that so fuckin- haha- funny?" She says between laughs.

"So who wants a Cactus?" Cactus asks. "Okay actually stop, these jokes are way too overused." Nave says, not even smiling. "Alright, but who should we vote tomorrow??" Tamia asks. "Maybe Chidi, we might have to risk-" cactus gets cut off

Flick... Flick...

The lights flicker... it's this time again. Shoot.

Something is.., happening.

I hear cracks of glass, screams, and stab noises.

It's gone silent...

It's super silent again, nobody dares talk.

P.O.V:Murderer

I grab Cash and bring him to the main room. I pull out a knife and some rope and tie him to the welcome desk. Somehow I can see in the dark. So I stab him a few times while he's tied up on the welcome desk. I then practice my knife aim using Cash's body and throw it. I hit him right in the stomach. He screams out in pain. "Heh, I'm sorry Cash. Your too smart." I whisper in his ear. "Put that on a fucking t-shirt bi-" I cut him off and stab his neck. I decapitate him and he's most obviously dead now. I put his head on the welcome desk, and steal some of his money too. I leave his body on the ground, and walk back to the group.

P.O.V:Thiago

I was witched!? Wait what's witched?! My role was nullified!? What do you mean my role was nullified bullshit 'Game'

Flick... Flick...

The lights slowly turn back on. I hear a scream immediately from the back hallway.

Alec died from Mysterious Circumstances.

I run over there. There is a girl with a rainbow shirt, dead, floating.

She was turned into one of the murderer's failed experiments.

There's another girl by Alec. She's crying in the corner.

We couldn't find Alec's journal.

I hear a scream from Nave. "I'll be right there Nave!!" I yell. I run over and see a decapitated head on the welcome desk.

Cash died from The Murderer.

Oh god, that's violent.

They were decapitated.

I wish Cash, all the best in heaven.

We found a journal written by Cash,

Journal

I am the detective. I get a clue each night to who could be evil. At least one of these players is evil: Jian, Chidi, John.
I don't know who or where John and Chidi are, but I know where Jian is, so I accuse him. Shit he's innocent. Oi, Chidi is prolly evil kill em next. Shit the murderer attacked me! It's l-

Oh god. We already lost the leader of our team. Shoot. Looks like we'll have to vote off Chidi. The list did say Chidi was probably evil so I'm probably going to vote Chidi. "So who do you think it is guys?" Nave asks us. "Chidi, I think he's the scout." I say, thinking out loud. "I don't really suspect him honestly." Tamia says. "I think he's the spy." Cactus looks at Tamia with a weird look. "We'd still have to vote him off eventually, so why not do it earlier?" Cactus says. "Yeah, plus haven't seen him all game." Nave says.

"True, but if he's the spy we're kinda royally screwed." I say ultimately. "Well, what about the other clues we have?" Tamia asks. "Well, Cash did say the murderer was "l-" so it could be Liza. She's the only L name here." Cactus says frankly.

P.O.V:Mary

Aadiv is eating his muffin happily, and the rest of us are discussing the murderer. "But Liza, it said in Cash's journal the murderer is "l-" and your the only L name." Dvir accuses Liza. "But I don't think Liza's the murderer though." I tell them. "Yeah, can't we just vote Chidi and get this over with?" Mila asks everyone calmly. "Mila, your awfully calm during this. Why?" Alab sort-of accuses Mila. "I'm not calm, I'm just trying not to freak out." She says, keeping her cool.

P.O.V:Jane

Bailey has no clues on the murderer, I don't know where Cactus and Nave are, and Jian was voted out. Me and Bailey are almost screwed on who to vote right now. "Maybe John? Haven't seen him all game." Bailey says. "Yeah, I'm not sure about him either." I conclude. The adrenaline of who to vote is pumping in my chest. John? Chidi? Or even Bailey herself? I have no idea. I come up with an idea. "Maybe we could go find Nave and Cactus and whoever they're hanging with?" I ask Bailey. "Great idea!" She says enthusiastically. We walk out of the room and immediately see a girl with grey hair and pig tails, a boy with black hair fading purple, Cactus, and Nave. We walk over to them. "Do you guys have any idea who to vote?" Bailey asks them questioningly. "We were thinking Chidi, no clues though." The boy I don't know his name says. "By the way, I'm Thiago, this is Tamia, and they're Nave and Cactus!" He says happily. "Any clues from you?" Tamia asks. "No, but Jane is innocent." Bailey backs me up. It is time to vote. Chidi, I vote Chidi. Chidi had the most votes. I hear "Shit!!" From somewhere far away. Chidi's role was: Scout. Sweet! We found a journal written by Chidi.

End of chapter. Words: 1114

Yeshhhhhh doing schoolwork is so fucking hard so I may just skip it for the rest of the damn year

Cash was the detective
Alec was a survivor
Chidi was the scout