The P.O.Vs of the night.

P.O.V:Aadiv

We found a journal written by Chidi.
Journal

Well, you caught me. I was the scout. Here is some information I gathered.

Nave was visited by: Chidi.

Liza was visited by: Carlos, Chidi.

Hmm... what could Carlos's role be..? I wonder...

So he WAS the scout! Jian coming in clutch. "Sweet!" Alab says happily. "One evil down, four to go." Mary says determined. "We're you listening at the start?" Dvir asks her. "What do you mean?" She responds confused. "They said there were two witches, not just one this round." Dvir tells her. "Ah, S&@$." Mary says as a joke. "Well, hopefully Reza or Alec was the assassin. It'd be helpful." Mila says, thinking.

"Maybe we should go find some other people?" I suggest. "Smart! I'm up for it!" Albert says cheerfully. I walk out of the room. "Follow me guys!" I tell them happily. I see a big room with a welcome desk and a few people. I walk into the room and signal for everyone to follow me. "Hi!" The girl with the grey hair & pigtails says to us, smiling. "Hey, we came to look for other people." I tell her. "Alright, well I'm Tamia!" The same girl says. "I'm Jane!" A girl wearing too much make-up says. "Bailey here, pleasure to meet your acquaintance." A girl with red hair and pigtails says formally. "Thiago, but if it's hard for you to pronounce call me T." A boy with black hair fading pink-ish purple-ish says. "Nave here." A boy with brown wavy hair and a blue shirt says. "I'm Cactus." Says a dude with yellow hair and a cactus shirt.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I tell them enthusiastically. "I'm Aadiv!" I cheerfully say. "Liza!" Liza says. "I'm Mary!" Mary says happily. "Albert." "Dvir!" "Mila." "Alab." My group introduces themselves. I notice Bailey tries to hand a note to Jane and drops it. Dvir picks it up and quickly hands it back to her. "Thanks Dvir!" Bailey thanks him. "No problem."

Flick... Flick...

Oh god. This again...

P.O.V:Murderer

I know that Alberts the muffin man so I run and grab him and run to a back room. I see a faint outline of who I believe is Carlos. I lay Albert on the drawer in that room, and put tape over his mouth so Carlos doesn't hear him scream. Carlos walks out of the room as I tie Albert to the drawer with some rope. "Knowing your a confirmed innocent, is going to be too easy for the good team to win." I tell him. He tries to get out of the rope. "Don't worry, I won't kill you. I'll simply just hide you here until I need to kill you!" I say happily. He must be relieved to hear that. "But you won't be able to deliver any muffins. And if I catch you off of this drawer I will kill you the next night." I tell him. He looks terrified, but he still doesn't know that the person that did this to him is ME.

P.O.V:Assassin.

Rumors going around that Bailey's the psychic. I decide that I'll use my kill on her. I quickly grab her, lay her on the welcome desk, and stab her. She starts to fight back, and grabs a bottle off the shelf behind her. I spin the knife around in my hands. I know Bailey is the type to wait for you to go offend, then she'll pull out the 9 and catch you of guard. So I pretend to go attack her, she tries to go around me and hit me on the back of my head with that bottle, but I clear her aim, expecting her attack.

She keeps trying offense but I keep playing defense. I finally get bored of fighting her and stab the bottle. Of course, it being a glass botttle, it shatters. She then tries to run, and bumps into the murderer. The murderer sees me chasing her with a knife and bumps her into me. I swiftly stab her in the stomach as the murderer keeps walking.

She has an insane amount of blood loss, but keeps running. She keeps getting slower, and slower, and she runs back to the main room and trips over someone's leg. "Sorry." The person apologizes. I stab Bailey right in the throat before she could say the words "The Assassins Chasing Me." I leave her on the welcome desk to watch her eyes close.

P.O.V:Bailey

I see white. What is this feeling? That really hurt. Am I in heaven? Then I look over to see Alec, Reza, Zahrah, Cash, and Jian waiting for me. I knew he was evil after searching him that night, but he just went along and killed me. Great.

P.O.V:Liza

I heard some screaming during the night. Must've been rough.

Flick... Flick...

The lights flicker a bit. They turn back on.

¡¡¡POWER RESTORED!!!

I hear a scream from Alab. I look over and I see...

Bailey died from the Assassin.

Holy crap, she does not look happy there.

She was stabbed and left on the welcome desk with a knife in her chest.

"Bailey!" Jane says. She starts to cry. "Wait, where is Albert?" Dvir asks

We found a journal written by Bailey

Journal
I'm the psychic, on the good team. I search someone every night to see if they're good or evil.

Jian is Good. Nice, I can trust him. Shit, you idiots voted him out.

Jane is Good. Sweet, I can trust her too. Nice, Chidi was voted off. And he was evil.

d̶v̸i̺͆r⃠ is evil. Nice to know. Oh shit hes gonna kill me now

"Wait... you visited her. [I̺͆n̺͆s̺͆e̺͆r̺͆t̺͆ N̺͆a̺͆m̺͆e̺͆ H̺͆e̺͆r̺͆e̺͆.

End of the chapter (: Words:960

When I and I are the impostors

Yesh I bought that with a font package :P

ɐʎǝ ʍɐssnd so ʌpɹı̣ ı̣s ɐssɐssı̣u ǝz lǝɐʞs lol nusɔɹɐɯqlǝ ʇɥɐʇ (:

ɐʎǝ