Harry Styles

Chapter 18

"Robert Teller, 46. Adam Smith, 48. And Kevin Johnson,50. All Fortune 500 CEOs, all found bound to hotel beds in New York City, all with ligature marks around their necks and all missing their...um.." Penelope presenting the new case but hesitating.

"Penis." I chimed in for her.

"Exactly," she said, shuddering.

"We're any of the victims married?" Emily asked.

"Yes, with children."

"Rich and powerful married men wanting to hide their fascination for BDSM from their wives," Morgan said, eyebrows raised. "Lovely."

"But why cut off their genitalia?" Rossi asked.

"Eat the rich." Me and JJ said together before exchanging glances and trying to hold in the laughter.

"Uh sorry." I said fake coughing, "she's probably taking them as trophies."

"So we're positive the unsub is a woman?" Hotch asked.

"Unless Garcia can find anything in the victims' history that would lead us to believe that they had an affinity for homosexual bondage, then yeah, the unsub is a woman." I trailed off.

"Right, okay, wheels up in 20."

........

"They were all tied up with silk cloth?" I asked, looking at the evidence board and popping a pretzel in my mouth.

"Yeah, whoever our unsub is has an abundance of red silk cloth." Emily said, looking through the file again.

"So clearly tying them up is purely sexual. It serves no purpose in the actual murder." I said.

"Why do you say that?" Morgan asked. I popped another pretzel in my mouth before answering.

"Well, silk is very easy to get out of, despite what people will say about it knotting up and cutting off circulation if you pull too hard on it. It's mostly used by people first getting into bondage because it's easier on the wrists, and the obvious use of it in 50 Shades of Grey. If the purpose was restraint, literally anything would have been better to tie the victims up. Rope, handcuffs, zip ties, shoestrings, a belt, duct tape.." I listed off before eating another pretzel. "Hell, even neckties are better than silk."

I turned back around, greeted by everyone's eyes on me, some with a shocked look on their faces, others just amused. And then there was Spencer, who cleared his throat and adjusted his tie, a slight pink tint in his cheeks. I just shrugged.

"Right, so if the silk ties aren't posing as the restraint to keep the victims held down while she's killing them, what is? These are muscular, in shape men, there's no way she's overpowering them while she's killing them."

"It could be whatever she's using to choke them?" I suggested. "It was the only thing not found at the crime scenes."

"Right, well let's have Garcia look into the internet to see if these men frequented any of the same chat rooms." Hotch said, walking out of the room, already dialing Penelope's number.

"Care to share with the class black widow?" Morgan asked once Hotch was out of earshot.

"Share what?" I asked, looking in the bag to see if there were any pretzels left.

"I think he's referring to your vast knowledge of BDSM." Emily said, tapping her fingers on the table.

"All it takes is a simple google search really," I shrugged. "Or multiple Harry Styles fan fictions between the ages of 15 and 20."