Little Red Dress

Chapter 13

Natasha's POV

"You have to tell me what happened in New York." Penelope said, running over to me as soon as I stepped foot into the breakroom.

"Nope." I said, walking past her and to the coffee maker.

"Oh come on, I put so much effort into not meddling after you called me, just give me one detail."

"Something you need to know about me Penelope," I said, standing right beside her, ready to run after what i'm about to say. "Even if something did happen, I don't kiss and tell."

And then I walked away, leaving her there with those thoughts. I walked over to my desk and sat down, grabbing a file off the top of the stack of papers that I needed to sign and opened it up. I could feel eyes on me so I looked up and Penelope was standing across the room with Spencer, who held a grin on his face. She was trying to get information out of him and he wasn't going to budge.

"She is relentless," I said to him as soon as he sat at his desk. "How long do you think before she figures it out?"

"I give it a week." he laughed. "She'll spend four days trying to get information out of us and then she'll hack into the restaurant and theatres cameras to see if anything happened, she'll feel guilty about it for a day or two and then confront us about it."

"Should we just tell her? We told everyone else when we got back last night."

"Where's the fun in that?" He asked, raising his eyebrow and laughing.

"Reid, Sheppard. We've got another case." Hotch said, stepping out of his office. "We're getting briefed on the jet, lets go."

....

"Well, clearly, I should be the one that goes undercover." I said after Hotch suggested that we send in someone to the clubs where the unsub had been picking his victims from.

Spencer tensed beside me and I rolled my eyes.

"No one else here fits his victimology unless JJ wants to dye her hair."

"She's right," Hotch said. "Sheppard, Reid, and Morgan will go to the club. The rest of us will be waiting outside."

Everyone nodded and disbursed throughout the police station.

"I don't like this," Spencer said, grabbing me by my waist. "What if he tries to-"

"Believe me Spence, if he tries to touch me, I'll kick his ass and have him in handcuffs before your beautiful brain has a chance to process what's going on." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with the hair at the nape.

"If he touches you, I'm shooting." He muttered.

"And then you'd be on administrative leave," I sighed. "Or fired, probably arrested. The jealousy is appreciated though."

"I'm not jealous," He lied.

"Right," I said. "So later, when I'm wearing the red dress that the unsub dresses our victims in, with my hair fixed, and stilettos, and guys at the bar start sending drinks my way, you're going to stand idle and not get flustered?"

"Nope," he lied again, his nose scrunching up.

"Or if I go and dance with Morgan?" I said, pushing my body closer into his. "Close, like this."

"I might be a little jealous then." He admitted, his lips dangerously close to mine.

"Right," I said, pulling away. "Well I have to go get ready. So I'll see you when it's time to go."