♡ Questions ♡

Hey !! I wanted to interact with y'all o(≧▽≦)o
So I have questions I wanted to ask you because I'd love to hear your thoughts/opinions and maybe we could discuss with each other?? (≧◡≦) ♡

1) What do you think about giving second chances? For example, the MC died because of the ML. In MC's second life, she meets ML again. Do you agree that MC should get back together with ML again?

2) Have you read Abandoned Empress? If yes, what do you think of Ruve? Do you think he should be forgiven by Tia and that he should be given a second chance?

3) What do you think about the "I broke up with you and chose her because I wanted to protect you" plot?

(A/N: THIS INFURIATES ME OMG LIKE BRO SURE YOU PROTECTED HER BUT YOU HURT HER YK? WHY NOT TELL HER THEN SOLVE THE PROBLEM TOGETHER? WHYDYA HAVE TO KEEP HER IN THE DARK?)
Maybe some problems really have to be kept a secret from MC because telling her would pose a threat to her life but still UGH!

4) How do you define trash and why is it Rashta and Sovieshu from "Remarried Empress?"
(A/N: they make my blood boil so much. every time I read the manhwa I'm always pissed)

5) What do you think about this plot: MC chases ML for a lot of years and when MC finally decided to stop chasing him, ML suddenly is interested in her?
(A/N: *sigh* ML can't accept the fact that the person who was always chasing him stopped liking him. a$$h0L3 grrr bark bark woof go brr)