I opened a café

Milady Just Wants To Relax

Synopsis:She worked herself to death in her past life, but then she was reborn in another world as the villainess Ronia! As expected, her engagement is broken and she's expelled from high society, but now she takes that chance to live peacefully, ...

Synopsis:
She worked herself to death in her past life, but then she was reborn in another world as the villainess Ronia! As expected, her engagement is broken and she's expelled from high society, but now she takes that chance to live peacefully, and even opens a cafe at a remote village with the help of her fairy comrades, which is becoming unexpectedly popular with beast-kin...?

Status: Ongoing (14 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Gosh I super hate MC's family, they really make my blood boil. But I'm okay since the beast-kins are so cuteeeee and fluffyyyy. Also, f*uck her fiancé. Imagine believing a girl he just met over the MC whom he's known for years?! st00pid

o0o————————o0o
I Opened A Café in Another World

Synopsis: Kurokawa Lisa is an ordinary office worker, who has practiced lots of cooking while living alone

Synopsis:
Kurokawa Lisa is an ordinary office worker, who has practiced lots of cooking while living alone. One day, she wakes up in another world, with a concerned little spirit hovering over her! She has apparently been transported to a magical, spirit-filled realm by the will of the goddess, and there is no known way for her to go back. She is taken in by a wealthy couple, and they and her new spirit helper treat her with nothing but kindness. There is one problem, however--the food in this magical world is gross! Lisa insists on helping the household cooking staff prepare a traditional meal from her world, and it is a big hit with her hosts. Soon Lisa knows what she should do in this new world; she should open a cafe and treat everyone to delicious food!

Status: Ongoing (26 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: No unnecessary drama. Just a girl who loves cooking and baking so she opened a café. Just a fun read for everyone, especially to food lovers like *ahem* me *ahem*