I'm still a child but I'm OP pt.2

The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower

Synopsis:Her memories of being a military geek in her previous life awaken, and she remembers she's in the world of an otome game she played in her previous life

Synopsis:
Her memories of being a military geek in her previous life awaken, and she remembers she's in the world of an otome game she played in her previous life.And what's more, she's what people refer to as a 'villainess'.In the game, the villainess is destined to face a destruction ending, but this girl is different.If you don't want to be destroyed yourself, you have to destroy them first!In this way, our protagonist who is obsessed with recreating the power of modern weaponry using magical techniques by taking advantage of the magical talent bestowed upon the villainess, realizes it at last.The heroine? The prince? Shaming her family? Being exiled from the country?If only a bad end is destined for her, then she has to crush it through sheer firepower!

Status: Ongoing (34 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️

Comment: It's not the best, but it's okay. The MC is too OP that it becomes really boring since no one could compete with her. It's just her creating and trying out her weapons.

o0o————————o0o
Tenseishichatta yo (Iya, Gomen)

Synopsis:After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it

Synopsis:
After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retain all his old memories for the new life. Shou is reborn as Will, a noble's son in a world where magic use is common and involves knowledge of kanji characters. With all his memories, he's a brilliant toddler, and when he experiments with magic, he finds that he has an amazing talent for it! What's more, though he was smart but unloved in his old life, in his new life he has a mother and a father who both love him deeply. His future as Will is looking very bright!

Status: Ongoing (30 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Not a bad story but it's very generic. It's basically the usual reincarnated genius who can use all sorts of convenient magic as a baby who's strangely too motivated to be the strongest.