Reincarnated as a maid? pt.2

This one is really really good!! I'm addicted to this story at the moment.
I Became a Maid in a TL Novel

Synopsis: I was bored and read a TL (teen's love) novel with lots of sexual scenes, and ended up reincarnating into it

Synopsis:
I was bored and read a TL (teen's love) novel with lots of sexual scenes, and ended up reincarnating into it. As a maid that get executed quickly, at that! The goal, of course, is survival... but the situation keeps getting twisted.

"I have no intention of sharing something I like with my brother."

I was so surprised that I harshly bit my lip.

"Don't become the Duchess. The rumors that my younger brother has fallen for a rabbit have reached even my ears."

"Your Majesty! No, that's..."

He rubbed my bleeding lips. Then he nonchalantly licked the bloodied finger. It was just his finger that touched me, but I somehow felt nervous.

Your Majesty, please save me. I don't want to be executed.

Status: Ongoing (34 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: I LOVE THISSSSS SO MUCH <33 MUST READ. If you read this, you would think "I want more" it's THAT good.

o0o————————o0o
From Maid to Mother

Synopsis:A high school girl reincarnates in another world as Lily

Synopsis:
A high school girl reincarnates in another world as Lily. While she occasionally reminisces about her past life, she is now known as "the Maid of the Royal Family," after helping to rear the lady who eventually married the crown prince. One day, the court magician Leonard suddenly requests that she acts as a mother for his adopted daughter Jill.

Status: Ongoing (47 chapters)

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Comment: Title says it all. Love MC and ML's interactions, very cute and fluffy uWu <33