10

It has been some months already since Mark and Johnny have last seen each other

It has been some months already since Mark and Johnny have last seen each other. Johnny simply blocked Mark on his phone and deleted his number. He just wanted to forget this boy. Since then the Canadian was not the type to leave the house anymore, he would just stay in and if his vampire told him otherwise, he would just bang his head against the wall some times until it disappeared again and that left scratches on his forehead and sometimes there is even blood running down his face. He really messed his life up at this point. The boss even fired him because he didn't show up anymore.

Without inviting someone, the door opens, and Mark is greeted with a familiar scent, that makes him go insane, because he has not drunk blood in some months now. "Mark?", Jaehyun asks him and stands directly in front of the boy, who's head is against the wall. Tears have already been flowing down his face for the past minutes.

"No... Go away, Jae...", the Canadian looked away and tried to inhale something else then Jae's blood scent. "Hey. Listen up. You've been staying inside for 3 months now. I'm even surprised you survived this time. I've brought you some ramen, so be grateful and eat something." Jaehyun grabs Mark's wrists and turns him around, but he just looks down, because he doesn't want to expose him. He's not ready to lose his best friend too. "I'm not hungry. Please leave." Mark wants to run into his bedroom, but Jae seems to have gotten even stronger, or Mark weaker, because he simply stops him by his hand still around his wrist. "Mark. Listen up. You can't keep up with running away from literally everything. You've rejected me 4 times already. You don't answer my calls or messages. What is wrong with you Mark?"

He looks down and his eyes tear up once more. He then breaks himself free and turns around to look at Jaehyun with red eyes. "That's why. And now please just leave..." He wanted to keep walking to his room, but this time Jae grabbed his wrist and turned him around to give him a hug. That simply made Mark go even more crazy. Because he's literally at his neck and he can hear the blood flowing through his veins. "N-No! Let go, Jaehyun!" But Jae simply hugs him tighter.

"Should I tell you something? When we were at Johnny's café I already knew that something was not right. You seemed more possessive then you were with your other boyfriend. Then you've told me some years ago that your mother is a vampire. Then you lock yourself in your apartment and can survive without eating for 3 months. Mark. I'm not Einstein, but I'm not stupid." W-Wait. Jaehyun knows that he is a vampire?

"A-Are you not afraid?" Jae shrugs. "Should I be? After all your my best friend and it will stay like this. You're vampire doesn't define who you really are, right? He doesn't the Mark that I've known for those years, right?" Mark nods and hugs Jaehyun back. At this point he is completely lost in the scent of his blood, but he just wants to hug his best friend, who was scared of vampires, but is now supporting him.

After a while Mark gets a stabbing pain in his head and moves back, holding his head. "Ow..." Jaehyun looks at his friend worriedly and looks at the ramen he bought. He was actually not certain about that statement, but as soon as he saw Mark's red eyes, he was certain that his best friend has turned into a half vampire. He doesn't know how, but that doesn't matter at this point. "Can you still eat normal meals then?" Mark nods. But he is not sure, at this point, because he hasn't eaten a lot in those 3 months. Jaehyun bites his under lip and puts the ramen on the little table in front of the TV. "I don't really think, that you could keep the food inside of you in this state. I've read through some books and also talked with your mother. You've not drunk blood in a long time, and that would make you throw up normal food right away."

"W-What do you m-ean?" Jaehyun grabs Mark wrist once again and make him sit down on the sofa, next to him. Then he basically reveals his collar and neck area. Mark widens his eyes and looks away. "No! I'm not gonna bite my best friend! What if I can't control myself.. and can't stop?" "Hey, look at me!", Jaehyun turns his head into his direction and stares at him intensely. "And I want my best friend to be okay again and besides that I believe that you can stop again when I tell you should stop."He grabs the back of his head and moves him towards his collar bone, but then Mark remembers the time he couldn't even stop himself from drinking the little mouse. He completely killed it. So he pulls back and doesn't move forward anymore. He doesn't believe in himself anymore.

Jaehyun doesn't pull him towards his collar bone anymore, but he holds him steady. "Just do it, Mark. I trust you." The Canadian opens his eyes halfway and looks at his best friend's neck and collar bone. He hears the blood boiling once more and the scent is driving him crazy again. The tears start flowing down his face and he sniffs hard. "I'm sorry..."

The he opens his mouth and bites slowly into Jae's collar-neck area. And fuck... He already knew, he wouldn't be able to stop anymore.. His blood tastes way too good.

 His blood tastes way too good