2

Both of the males go out of the dancing school and walk over the streets calmly

Both of the males go out of the dancing school and walk over the streets calmly. Neither one of them is talking or saying even one word. They just enjoy the cold wind, that is blowing in their face at the moment.

When they arrive at their destination, they inhale the smell of fresh coffee and tae. Basically all sorts of drinks.

,,You want an ice americano like always?" Mark just nods at the older male's question instead of answering. He just doesn't enjoy talking in a full café. Too many people. Too many differents smells.

Because Mark doesn't like talking in public, Jaehyun goes up to the counter and orders what they both want.

Mark looks up after some waiting time and looks into Jae's direction to see if he's already done and needs help with carrying their drinks. But instead of that, a barista catches his attention first. He seems quite new, because the last time they were here was a week ago.

Mark just keeps on looking at this man and starts recognizing small details. His cat-like eyes that go back and forth over orders, his plumb lips that move nearly all the time, make him kind of go insane and his muscular arms that carry the drinks to the counter are just another detail he adores.

Jae has already clapped in front of Mark's face, but he was just to focused admiring the new barista, to recognize that his best friend got their drinks already. ,,Yah! Mark! Wake up and help me."

Mark get's shaken out of his dream world and finally realizes that Jaehyun has been standing there for a good minute already. ,,I'm sorry. Let me take this."

Mark grabs his ice americano and they both head out of the café. ,,Was that new barista your type or why did you keep on staring at him?" Jae raises one eyebrow and smirks at Mark's blushing.

,,He's really cute. Yeah. Maybe he is my type."
,,His name is Johnny Seo."

Mark looks at Jae confused. ,,How do you know that? Do you know him?"

Jaehyun laughs shortly and shakes his head. ,,Oh no. I wish though. He is a quite known DJ, but you don't listen to EDM so of course you don't know him."

Now Mark's even more confused. ,,You listen to EDM? Since when please? The last time I was invited over you only had Cigarretes After Sex albums and basically only listened to R&B. When did that happen?"

Jae sighs. ,,Hm.. I don't know. When was the last time you were sleeping over? Wasn't that a year ago?", he raises an eyebrow and laughs afterwards. ,,That's quite a long time ago and so my style has changed many times and now I nearly love every genre you can think of. But from what I know, or seen, you only listen to R&B."

Mark shakes his head agressively, while he takes a sip from his drink. ,,I also like this american singer recently. Her name is Doja Cat. I don't know if you know her though." ,,I'm really sorry, but who doesn't know her?"

Mark copies a thinking pose and then shakes his head. ,,No one I can think of right now. Whatever... We drifted off. What do you know about Johnny Seo?"

,,Well.. As I said before he is a DJ and plays at very different events quite often. He is currently 25 years old and from what I know he has also had a boyfriend, so the chance that he likes guys is mostly at 100%. And.... Yeah... That's basically all I know right now."

,,When did they break up?"
,,Ahh... I don't know.. But I think not so long ago.. Maybe.... 2 months ago or something?"

Mark takes another sip from his ice americano and thinks about it. Johnny is indeed his type. Cute, but at the same time kind of muscular, but not too much. But did he really wanted to go for someone who is
1. kind of well known, at least to all of the EDM addicted people
2. has not been single for a very long time?

Jaehyun of course notices that Mark's mind drifts off to the guy named Johnny, so he wraps one arm around his shoulder and pulls him closer. ,,Just go for it, Markie. If it doesn't work or he doesn't feel ready yet, you at least tried it. Right? No risk, No fun."

Mark turns his head to Jae and imitates him by moving his mouth. ,,Yeah, Yeah. That's so easy for you to say. You are happily taken, so shut up about my love life and what I should try and what not." Mark pouts.

,,That was just an advice, Mr. I am mad for advice from my best friend. You don't have to if you don't want to. And don't drag my beautiful baby into this!"

,,Yeah, Yeah. Maybe I will try. Maybe."

But what Mark's senses did not catch, was that Johnny had also seen the little boy and also admired him from a far distance. Did he think about asking him out when they both would see each other again? Maybe.

 Did he think about asking him out when they both would see each other again? Maybe