Epilogue

Some weeks have passed and Johnmark lives in the new world like before. They designed the whole world a little bit differently, because it seemed way too dark. Now the whole world looks like South Korea, just a little bit more red-tinted. They never had any problems with anyone wanting to kill Johnny, even though he is the only human in the vampire world. Everyone respects Mark and Johnny as well. But they also love them. Both of them lead the world with proudness and with so much passion that it's hard hating any of them.

And that makes Mark extremely happy and proud at the same time. He would have a hard time without his Johnny, but with him by his side, everything seems easier and a lot less tiring, for both of them. Johnny helps Mark and Mark helps Johnny in every situation, which strengthens the relationship even more and makes both of them feel stable and save at the same time.

Both of them reflect on their "past" lives, but they would never give up their new one, just to get back to their old one. They're happier this way. They're safer this way.

"Mark?" Mark gets shaken out of his dreams and turns around to see his boyfriend in a beautiful black suit. The Canadian smiles and walks up to him, holding his hands. "You look amazing, Baby!" Johnny giggles softly and replies: "You do too." Mark is also wearing a suit, but in red and not black like Johnny. "Are you ready?"

Mark smiles and nods. "I'm always ready." And so, both of them walk out of the palace hand-in-hand, while stepping on a red carpet.

-------------------------------------------------

"With that you're husbands and kings of the vampire world. You may kiss each other now."

Both of them lean forward and kiss each other softly and with lots of passion, while the crowd in front of them went wild, screaming and celebrating the new marriage. But Johnny and Mark don't even hear that, because both of them are just happy they have each other right now, even though they both know that this won't last forever, they both just enjoy the moment right now.

-------------------------------------------------

"I love you, Mark Lee." – "I love you too, Johnny Suh."

(Sorry that this took sooooo long, but school really fucked up my motivation and ideas, that's also why I will end this book right here and focus on my other book, which I am so excited to keep writing! It's definitely a first for me to write about a phobia, so if you enjoy Angst stories – with a lot of Fluff and maybe some Smut – please check out my other story!!)

(This story is gonna end here, as I said before, and I really hope you enjoyed the book. I just want to thank you for all your support 'till the end! It's not something I'd expect, when I start writing a book, so I just want to thank you! <3)