21

"Well

"Well... I am Taeyong, the leader of NCT. And we are a vampire pack that has been living in this city for a couple of years, but because some people can't keep their mouth shut, we have to move. Every vampire has to move. It does not matter if you are half a vampire, like Mark, or a full vampire. They will find him anyways." Johnny shakes his head. He does not want to loose his boyfriend to those... vampires. "Where would you go?" Taeyong looks at the others and they give him a nod.

"We would go back to the vampire world." So that means Johnny would never be able to go with them. He would not survive in their world. He knows nothing about those creatures. The American leans against the couch and stares at Mark, still sucking on the rat blood. "I could not go with you, could I?" Everyone shakes their heads at the same time. "Never.", Yuta says. "They would kill you right away. Mark could not stop them."

Taeyong starts thinking about it deeper and shrugs his shoulders. "Actually... You could come with us and Mark could try to convince the people to not kill you. Since his mother is... or was the oldest vampire alive, maybe, just maybe, they respect him and you more." Doyoung looks at Taeyong shocked. "They would never listen to Mark. Don't you know them? If they see a human, they go crazy, because there is nothing else than rat blood in the underworld."

"But... Mark is also not a full vampire. But they would never dare to kill Mark. Even though she has been killed, vampires have respect and a sense of justice, I think they would let Johnny live." Doyoung sighs deeply and nods. "You've got a point. But if that is not the case, we can't bring him back right away. So it is a dangerous act."

Both of them look at Johnny, who sits there completely overwhelmed. "You don't understand the vampire's world yet, do you?" "Yeah... It's more confusing than maths..."

Doyoung smiles at him and then looks at Mark, who finished his bag and seems to normalize again. "Why is everyone staring at me?" Mark looks at everyone confused and shocked, because so many people are just looking at him. Plus, his boyfriend looks exhausted af.

...

"I- My mother- We- What?" Taeyong sighs. He has already explained everything 3 times and Mark still struggles with everything. "Is your brain already normal or still malfunctioning?" He knocks on top of his head and Mark looks at him madly. "I am completely fine, but all of you just show up randomly and then say, that I have to leave and maybe Johnny will come with us, but for that the vampire's have to respect me and if not, you can't bring Johnny back right away, which will be very dangerous, but you still want to try it?" "Pretty much, yeah."

Mark looks up even more confused now. "This is too much for my brain right now. It only accepts a small amount of data and that limit has been passed already..." "Yeah, we can see and hear that." Taeyong comes back from the corner and sighs. "Okay, to summarize. The police is slowly catching some vampires, which leads to experiments and possible death. We have to flee, because of that and go back to the vampire world, but Johnny does not want to leave you and I don't think you want to leave him here either. So I decided to take him with us and you will try to get the respect from the vampire's to not kill your boyfriend right away. And since your mother has been the oldest vampire, they may don't chop his dick of immediately."

Johnny looks up annoyed. "I would never let anyone near my dick." Yuta looks at him, raises one eyebrow, looks at Mark and then back at him. Johnny groans loudly. "Oh my god. That's pretty much self explanatory. I just meant strangers." Johnny rolls his eyes. Yuta smirks and nods. "I wanted to ask how boring your relationship must be."

Mark also realized what those 2 were talking about and turned red right away. "Stop talking about dicks and our relationship. That's private!" The Canadian sighs and looks at his hands. "If they've already gotten my mother, they will find us too very soon... We have to leave."

All of them nod and look at Johnny. "Do you want to give the vampire world a chance?", Taeyong says and Johnny nods. "I have to. I will not leave Mark." All of them nod again and look at Mark. "And I will try to make everyone understand."

"Then the decision is final. We will go to the vampire world. Pack your stuff, we will meet at your house tomorrow at 2 a.m."