1

Sweat

Sweat. A lot of sweat. Dripping down of faces. Dropping down on the floor of the practice room. Everyone is exhausted. Everyone is tired. But still no one wants to stop. Go home or even quit.

It's a normal day at the dance school Mark Lee is working at. He is an advanced teacher and taught a new dance routine to the few students he has, however he is not taking it lightly and keeps pushing his students to the limit. However, no one is complaining, because dancing is everyone's passion in this room. Everyone wants to do their best, so they all keep pushing themselves to serve a better performance. To themselves, to the person next to them, the teacher.

5:20 p.m.

The bell rings and everyone finishes the performances, before everyone starts packing up and leaving the room. Except for Mark Lee and Jaehyun Jung. Jae comes up to Mark and wraps one arm around the smaller boy. ,,You're doing well as a dance teacher. Do you mind if I would serve you a nice, cold americano?"

The smaller male smirks. His best friend always knows what he wants after a hard day of work. ,,I'm just gonna take your silence and your smirk as a yes." He ruffles through Mark's hair and laughs, when he is mad at him for doing so. Mark just hates when someone is touching the hair, he spent hours on. Especially when they're already messy because of the dancing.

,,Yah. Don't kill me with your stare. Otherwise I have to sacrifice something." Mark laughs at him and rolls his eyes as he grabs his bag and heads out of the room along with his best friend.

Stop. Isn't it a little weird? What does Jaehyun mean by ... "sacrifice something"?
Well. Let's look back..

Mark and Jaehyun are best friends for some years now. Of course Mark has told Jaehyun about his mother. At first Jaehyun was very sceptical, whetever that is true, because Mark's not a vampire. But after some time, Mark has convinced Jaehyun that his assumptions are real and 100% true.

Was he scared that Mark would hurt him? Was that the reason he did not believe him?

Yes                                                  No

WRONG.

Jung Jaehyun was scared. He feared about his life and stopped meeting up with Mark for a long time. Mark could convince him that he is not a vampire. But how long did that take? A couple of months? No.

Nearly a year.

But now their bond is stronger then before and Jaehyun overcame his fear, because he knows that Mark's not a vampire.

Right?