6

It has been a week already since Mark has not left the house anymore

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It has been a week already since Mark has not left the house anymore. He is too scared to go out, because he doesn't want to drink blood anymore, he just wants to live like this forever. But today he has another lesson, so he has to go out, which makes him tremble just thinking about it.

How should he even describe that to his best friend? Will he even accept him anymore? He feared when he even said that his mother is a vampire. What would he do, when he would find out that Mark is one of them as well? No. He wouldn't risk his friendship for that. He just chose to not tell Jaehyun about that.

Mark grabs his bag and leaves his apartment with a mask over his mouth, just in case something would flash. Because he became very anxious over public places, like his mother told him to, he avoids them by going on foot, even though the school is 30 minutes away. He just doesn't want to be seen or recognized.

5.20 p.m.

Lessons are over and Jae comes up to the anxious Mark. "Is everything fine? You seem super tensed. Wanna grab some coffee to cool yourself down?" Mark shakes his head aggressively and puts his mask on. "I'm kind of sick... I will go back and rest."

But before Mark could sprint out of the school, Jaehyun stops him by grabbing his arm tightly. "Mark. I know you for some time now. You don't seem sick, because if you would be, you would've not even joined the team today. Stop lying. What's wrong?"

"I-... I can't tell you. I don't know how to explain that to you. And I don't want to explain myself either." Jaehyun turns Mark around and let's go of his wrist. "I think I know what's going on." The Canadian looks up scared. Does he know about him and his vampire side? No! No one knows about that yet. That's impossible. He starts panicking really hard afraid that he will lose his best friend. So he starts hugging his friend really tightly. "Please don't leave me! I promise I will not hurt you!"

Jaehyun just stands there confused, but hugs him back. "Wait. What? I thought something didn't go well yesterday with Johnny. But what do you mean with you will not hurt me?" Then Mark realizes that he nearly revealed himself on his own. Jaehyun doesn't have a clue! "Ah.. Nothing, nothing.I thought you meant something else." He let's go of Jae, only to look in a very confused face. He starts scratching the back of his head and he also feels the heat in his cheeks so he looks to the ground."

"Eh.. Okay. But if nothing went wrong and you're not sick. We can go grab coffee, right?" Mark bites his lips. If he denies now, Jae will definitely suspect something so he has to agree.. Just don't look at Johnny and everything will be fine.. Right?

..........

Once they arrive at the café, Mark doesn't even try to look for Johnny, since he already waits for them at the entrance, along with their drinks. When he sees Mark he starts smiling brightly and without any sort of control, he smiles back. That's not what he was planning! Stop smiling you idiot! Ignore him! But he just can't...

"Hey Jaehyun and hey Cutie.", Johnny smiles and passes both of them their drinks. "They're on me so you don't have to wait in this really long line today." They all look inside of the café and Johnny was right. The waiting line today is 2 times longer than usual. "Why is that so?", Mark asks confused. Johnny just looks at him and smiles. "A lot of my fans found out that I work here most of the time and now a lot of them want photos and autographs from me."

Suddenly Mark's loses more control over his body and a growl from something else inside of him comes out. Jaehyun and Johnny look at him confused. "Are you okay, Mark?", Johnny asks him. Mark wants to reassure him and tell him that he is completely fine, but he can't. It feels like all words that are in his lungs are being trapped by something else. "They're all here for you...", Mark's voice got a little bit deeper and he starts staring at the people that are waiting in line.

Jaehyun starts to back off a little bit, while Johnny stands there worried. "Yes, Markie... But I promise, no one from them attracts me as much as you do." While he says that, Johnny's fingers stroke his cheek softly and right afterwards Mark gets the control again. He holds his head and tumbles back a little bit. He's lucky that Johnny is standing next to him, because he catches Mark by his waist and pulls him to his chest. "Mark, are you okay? Are you still sick from last week? You should get that checked..."

Mark hugs Johnny tightly. "I'm fine.. Can I just stay like this for a while..?" Johnny just nods and hugs him. The purpose for this was not love or affection. He wanted to show everyone that Johnny belongs to him and no one should touch him like he does. Because otherwise.

Blood will flow.

Blood will flow

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Help! My Boyfriend is a Vampire! ➳Johnmarkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें