3

It has been a week, since Mark and Johnny have last seen each other

It has been a week, since Mark and Johnny have last seen each other. But today Mark would join Jaehyun for a coffee again and that would mean, that he gets to ask Johnny about his phone number.

After the exhausting lessons, both of the males leave the building and head to the café. ,,You seem quite nervous. Are you scared that your Johnny is not working today?", Jae smirks.

Mark just looks at him madly. He was right, but he couldn't say that right now. Jaehyun would think stuff he doesn't want him to think about. But it was true. He was scared that the DJ would not be present at the café today and that makes him super nervous and sad at the same time.

When they arrived at the café Mark immediately moved his eyes all over the little space in order to find the boy. But he just couldn't.. Did he not work today like he was predicting already?

Before he could think any further, the man walks up to both of them. The café is filled like last week, but the taller males eyes are just on Mark, which makes him smile a little bit.

,,Hello.", Johnny smiles. His voice was deep, but very calm, even though there is so much going on right now. His mouth raises a little bit to flash a very beautiful smile, which makes Mark smile as well.

,,Hey. I am Mark and you're Johnny right?" Johnny nods. ,,Correct. When you were here the last week, you kept on staring at me, wasn't that right?"

Mark's eyes widen and he looks at him confused. He noticed him?

,,E-Eh.. Sorry about that.. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He lowers his head a little bit, but Johnny just reassured him. ,,It's okay. You're cute so I allow you to stare." And there it was again. That flirty, but beautiful smirk of his.

Mark blushes and looks to the side, but raises his head again. ,,Actually I have to go back to work, cuz otherwise I will have a problem with my boss. But I wanted to ask you for your phone number, if you don't mind giving it to me of course!" Mark looks up and smiles at Johnny. Of course he wouldn't mind! So he gives Johnny his number, when they're done he waves a 'bye' and goes back to do his job.

Jaehyun still grabs their drinks after all and after they're both out of the café, Mark starts squirming around. ,,Ahhh... His voice is so calm to listen to. I didn't think it would be like this." Jae just shakes his head and takes a sip from his drink. They're just walking down the streets along with their coffees.

,,Maybe he will take me out... I hope so!" Jae chokes on his straw and afterwards he coughs at Mark's mad face. ,,Hey. Stop choking on that coffee. It's worth a lot." After a while Jae stops his coughing and looks at Mark. ,,Yeah, cuz it's been made by your crush or what?"

,,He's not my crush!"
Not yet.

,,Yeah. Yeah." And then he starts imitating Mark's squirming from earlier. ,,Yah! Shut the hell up. I did not sound like this!" Jae just laughs and nods his head aggressively. ,,Oh yeah, you did sound like that. I imitated that pretty well!"

,,But I'm pretty confused about one thing.. How or better.. When did he stare at me? And how did he please notice my stare? He was completly focused on working." Jae gives him a shoulder shrug. ,,Maybe I did tell him about you."

Mark looks at him right away. He did what? ,,You.. What?!" Jae just laughs at Mark's shocked facial expression. ,,Yeah, I actually did, because I know that he's your type. I also told him who you are and then he of course kept an eye on you for a good minute and then focused back on work, and right after that you started staring at him."

Mark's mouth hangs open and he looks at his best friend in disbelieve. After shaking out of his shock face he goes up to Jaehyun and starts slapping his arm rapidly. ,,Aish! Stop it!" Jaehyun laughs at the younger man's weak punches and starts running away from him, while laughing.

,,I will kill you Jaehyun Jung!"