"It still hurt", he continues running the same spot.

"Would you prefer me to wax them? I bought a waxing machine", I wave the tweezers around in my hand as I'm speaking. I feel Romeo lift his hands to hold mine, taking the tweezers out of my hands.

"To be completely honest, babe, I'd rather none", he chuckles.

"Okay, fine", I lean down to kiss him again, like in a Spider-Mans kiss—I think it's called. "Stay here", I tell him, sliding out from underneath him, grabbing a brush, my pot of charcoal face mask and a towel.

"What's that?" He sits up, taking my previous spot.

"A face mask", I take a seat opposite him, putting the towel down on the bed in between us. "Wait", I take one of the hair ties off my wrist, standing on my knees to tie his curly hair in a small bun on top of his head. I sit back on my heels, admiring his face. "Perfect", I pat the bun on his head, crossing my legs. "Lay down", he lays back in the position we were in before, and I start to apply the face mask.

"Ah—shit babe, that's cold", he squirms. "It tickles", he tries to itch his face but I swat his hand away.

"No", I point a finger in his face before continuing, until his face is covered. "Okay, now get up and don't touch your face", he sits up, nodding at me as I walk into the bathroom to put it on my own face. I pull my hair into a bun too, applying it on my face.

"Now what?" Romeo asks as I walk back out.

"Now we wait", I take a seat next to him, pulling my phone out to scroll through social media.

"How long, babe?" He whines after ten minutes. "This shit hurts", he tries to touch his face again but I, of course, swat his hand away.. again.

"Just until it hardens so you can peel it off", I tell him.

"Babe", he mumbles. "I can't open my mouth".

I chuckle at him. "That's because it's hardening", I take my head off of his shoulder, in a position of which my face is not touching him.

"I'm pretty sure it's ready now", he mutters, looking over at me.

"Yep", I stand up, pulling him into the bathroom with me. "I'll take yours off first", he sits on the closed toilet seat, looking up at me as I pull one piece.

"Ow! That hurts more than when you plucked my eyebrows".

"Trust me, babe, nothing hurts more than plucking your eyebrows", he stares at me, his mouth agape.

"Why did you do it if you kne—fuck!" I cut him of by ripping even more of the mask off. "Why didn't you tell me this was going to hurt", he looks up at me, pouting.

"Stop acting like a baby", I tease, leaning down to press my lips to his as best as I can with my mask still on.

"I'm not", he mumbles against my lips, wrapping his arms around me, resting them lower than average.

"Keep telling yourself that", I pull away, ripping the rest of his mask off slowly, with him whining occasionally.

Who am I kidding, he whined a lot.

"Okay, now clean your face with this", I hand him my face wash while I take my face mask off. In his huge bathroom, there are two sinks, one to the left, one to the right; Romeo takes the right one while I stay at the left.

After he finishes cleaning his face, I take the face wash to clean my face before walking out to meet him in the bedroom. "I'm gonna take a shower, I'll meet you down for dinner in a bit", he pecks my lips just as he takes his towel, walking into the bathroom again.

Fake love ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara