"I'm not joking." She grits her teeth then puts the gun to his head once again.

"Last chance. Where. Is. Jihyo." She screams. He flinched as he looks around.

Jaemi was so close to pulling the trigger. I wasn't sure if I was going to witness my fathers death.

"I don't-" he stutters, but once he saw jaemis fingers clutch onto the grip he screams out loud.

"She's at the house you visited earlier." He stutters. Jaemi smirks as she got off of him laughing.

"That's all you had to say." She whispered before walking away to grab her jacket.

"I knew it." I whispered. I just had to verify before we waste our time there. In the corner of my eyes I see Namjoon grab Mr Choi and drags him to the van outside.

"We'll be fine." Jin whispered.

Jina was staying here with Jin since there was no one to look after her. Jaemi nods as she runs to me.

"Let's go." She nods. I follow her out as I see the van all packed.

I didn't even care what I was wearing, everything in my head was going crazy. Jihyo was my only thought.

"Let's go hurry the fuck up." Jaemi calls out to Yoongi who was driving.

"Okay calm down ugly." Yoongi responds. He speeds off as I nervously look outside.

"Your dad." Jaemi mumbles.

After that it was silent. I felt a hand rest into my thigh as I look up at Jimin. He was shaking too. This has got to be the worst day of my life.

"She'll be ok." Jimin whispers.

I close my eyes trying to imagine that she was ok. If she wasn't. I'll kill him myself.

Few minutes we got there. It was dead quiet. No lights. No sounds at all.

The whole street was quiet. My heart was racing so fast I couldn't even hear myself breathe.

"Stay low." Namjoon whispers.

We all got out, Namjoon handed out guns to us as we watched the house in silent.

"Jihyo baby." Jaemi whispers to herself but I was able to hear. "We're coming. I'm so sorry."

She clutched into her gun as I did the same. When we were done jungkook and Taehyung lead the way with me and Jaemi in the middle. And the rest around us.

The crickets out in the open chirping as we creeped towards the door.

I was slowly getting more and more nervous. The only light source was from the full moon.

I knew what I had to do, but to end this, Jihyo has to be alive.

Once we got closer to the house sounds of singing came from the inside.

That was the only thing that was heard. We all stared at each other as jungkook grips the handle.

The singing was faint. It sounded like a child.

Jungkook opens the door as we all creeped inside. It was cold.

"Where is she?" Yoongi asks my father. He was just trampling behind us with ropes so he couldn't escape.

When we got in the door behind us shut. It was far. We couldn't see.

My breathing was now uneven.

In the corner of the house was Yoongis father smiling. I jumped back as Jaemi and that stares at me.

"What's wrong?" They asked.

"Nothing let's go." I stuttered. I look back at the corner to see the smile gone.

Each step we took the louder the singing was.

The house looked so empty.

Jimin walked next to me as we each climbed the stairs.

The sound of the stairs creaking made the little singing stutter.

We all stopped in our tracks as we stared at each other.

The singing was coming from the room me and Yoongi were in earlier.

"Jimin." I whispered. He signals me to be quiet as we all walked up.

The singing was loud.

The boys got out their guns as me and Jaemi look around. It was even colder up here.

As we approached the room Yoongi looked like he was about to collapse.

"What?" Hoseok whispered quietly.

"Someone's inside." Yoongi stutters.

We all nodded as we slowly tiptoed over into the room.

The huge Polaroid was still there as we all looked around.

And there it was.

Yoongis father.

With his smile whilst singing softly.

In his arms was Jihyo sleeping.

/////////////

this book is nearly over 😭