seventeen.

A/N;
Hi guys! What is everyone doing these days? I'm so happy to be back! How is everyone? Tell me all about it (: thank you for supporting i love each of you guys!

| Choi Sunhee |

Now I was completely losing my mind.

I ran down the stairs as I walked straight to the devil. He had a small smile plastered on his face.

"Where is she." I grit my teeth as I grip onto his shirt.

Jimin trails behind me as he shoves me aside and completely goes on top of my father as we all watched.

Yoongi was getting ready for who knows. My daughter. My poor daughter. Tears streamed down my face as I got back up.

"We have to go!" I shattered. They all nodded as they packed up their shit.

Jaemi was standing in the corner crying as I sigh.

"Jaemi." I whisper.

"Bitch I know I ain't blind" she sniffs. "I'm so sorry."

She wraps her arms around me as I rub her back. I shouldn't blame her for this.

"I'm going to kill him." Jaemi wipes her tears. She pushes past me as I widen my eyes.

I follow her as she digs through the draw until she grips onto a gun. Wtf was she doing.

She marched to my father as she pushes Jimin off and puts the gun to his head.

"Where the fuck is she." She grits her teeth. I've never seen this side of Jaemi.

"Why." He whispered.

This triggered her even more as I watch. I didn't feel sorry for him one bit.

"You have 3 chances." Jaemi replies. "If you don't answer, I'll kill you."

My heart races.

"First chance. Where is Jihyo?" She asks. The rest of the boys were just watching. They were all ready to go. It was just Jina. There was no time for us to drive all the way to Jungkooks.

"I don't know." He whispered.

Jaemi loads the gun as she presses it against his head making him shiver. Jungkook was smirking.

"Second chance. Where is Jihyo for fucks sake." Jaemi growls.

He generally looked scared. His hands were shivering at his sides. Jaemi turned into a whole different person.

"I actually don't know." He stutters. Jaemi scoffed as she got ready. Her eyes were dark.

Jaemi lifts the gun to the roof as she pulls the trigger. Few crumbles fell as she glares at him.