fifteen.

A/N;
Hi guys! How are you? I'm now back (: I hope you guys enjoy! Ily all! (: ❤️ stay safe everyone! If you need to talk when you're bored, I'm here, ily all!!

//////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

"Times up bitch."

Me, Jimin and Jihyo were all cuddling up watching Netflix to forget everything that happened.

Until Yoongi barged in with his eyes closed.

"Yes?" I laugh.

"Meeting downstairs." He answered. I frown as I look at Jimin.

It was 2 in the morning, Jihyo was asleep and I didn't wanna leave her here by herself.

Why is everyone up.

I wrap a blanket around Jihyo as I lift her following Jimin as we head downstairs.

The heater was on full blast which made the house a bit warmer.

When we got downstairs, everyone was sitting around the table as we walk towards them.

"I can't believe you guys woke me up." Yoongi furrows his grows as he glares at every single one of them.

"We got more news." Namjoon places his hands on the table. I clutch onto Jihyo tighter as I raise a brow.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks with one eye closed and the other open.

"We ordered someone to do a checkup on the accident that caused Yoongi and his father to have that same effect." Namjoon explains. "Yoongi. Do you remember the accident at all?"

"No. I was an orphan for the rest of my life until I met Jin." Yoongi smiles.

"Oh yeah." The rest mumbles.

"It turns out Yoongis dad was trying to kill Yoongi, but failed." Namjoon read over documents.

We all furrow our brows as I look over to see Yoongi unfazed.

"Me and my father used to fight all the time, especially because I was young, I didn't know anything." Yoongi replies.

"But it's weird." Namjoon scanned over the papers as we all looked at him.

"What is?" I ask.

"The crash." He exhaled. I raise a brow as I scan the room.

"What about it?" Jin asked as he leans down next to him.

"Yoongi and his dad crashed at the same spot Sunhee and Jimin did."

| The next morning |