two.

A/N;
Hi guys! Welcome back hehe, omg I heard bts is having a premiere on Fortnite? LANDKSNDMSM I'll download Fortnite just to watch it 😭😭😭

| Choi Sunhee |

"My head."

I whine as I get up from the bed looking around, what happened? Faint memories of last nights events came running to my head.

Why did Jimin leave again? When I thought of him my head started to hurt.

I whine as I shakily walk to the bathroom doing my morning routine.

"Jimin." I whisper to myself. I miss him.

I shake my thoughts as I wash up going for a cold shower. I didn't even drink that much and my head was hurting.

When I finished getting ready I walked downstairs into the kitchen. Everyone was there sitting on the table laughing.

Jihyo and Jina were in their seats as I smile.

"Good morning!" I smile. Their heads snap to me as they all smiles.

"Morning!!" They exclaimed. I chuckled as I took a seat next to Jin, I grabbed a slice of toast from his plate as I take a bite.

"Are you ok?" Jin asks not caring about his food, wow what a first.

"Yeah why?" I ask as I chew.

"Oh nothing you seemed so tired from last night." He awkwardly chuckles as he stares at jihyo smiling.

"I'm sorry for leaving jihyo to you guys." I laugh.

"They probably love us more than you." Taehyung jokes as he feeds jina. Me and Jaemi laugh.

"We should go to that new mall in town." Jaemi chews as she watches jina.

"I've been telling you that for the past few days." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Well sorry Sherlock." Jaemi replies as she focused on her food.

"Yeah let's go tonight." Jin smiles as he happily sighs.

I nod as I chew on my food, the table was quiet besides the two girls.

"I'm tired." Yoongi yawns as he leans on Hoseoks shoulder whilst closing his eyes.

"Of course you are." Jin mocks.

"Shut it jincock." Yoongi mutters. Jin furrows his eyebrows as I laugh

"You guys have to stop feeding jina." Jaemi whines. "She can't even fit her clothes at the age of 2!"

"Well she grows." Yoongi rolls his eyes. "What kind of brain cells do you have."

"I bought this dress last week and she can't even fit it." Jaemi exclaims as she carefully takes out the chip out of her mouth.