ten.

A/N;
Hi everyone! How are you all today? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I love you all! Enjoy! ❤️❤️

///////////////////

| Choi Sunhee |

I've been up all night.

Everyone was panicking as we all search the house. Tears were leaving my eyes endlessly as Jimin holds me tight.

"How the fuck did someone get in!" Jimin screams.

My heart breaks just thinking about Jihyo. My poor daughter.

All of a sudden the house went quiet. Something was distracting me making me walk closer and closer to the library.

There was muffled crying as my eyes widen. Jihyo.

I run towards the bookshelf as I open it. Jimin and Jungkook were following me as I stumble down the stairs which made the crying even louder.

As I turn the corner.

There she was. Jihyo.

She was locked in the cage with the same flower Yoongi gave her wrapped around her wrist.

"Baby!" I cry. I instantly grab her out as I puff out in fear. Her crying made my heart break even more.

If only they didn't make this place hard to hear. I hold her tighter as the rest of the members fly down the stairs looking.

"The security didn't do a fucking job properly." Namjoon screeches as he storms up the stairs.

I hold Jihyo tight as I watch Jimin hug us both.

"Y-y-yo-" Jihyo cries. My eyebrow furrows as I look closely at her.

"What is it baby?" I pout. I wipe her tears away as Yoongi walks up to us playing with her fingers.

As soon as Jihyo saw Yoongi, she bursts out in tears, screaming, the tone of her voice.

"It's just Yoongi." I whisper. She wouldn't stop crying as she turns the other way.

"Somethings off." Jimin whispers.

"What?" I question.

"It was you. Wasn't it." Jimin grits his teeth. He pulls Yoongis collar as I widen my eyes.

"Jimin what are you doing?!" I grit my teeth.

"I saw a figure coming out of your room at night." Jimin yells. "Admit it Hyung."

"Me?!" He widens his eyes. "Why would I do that to you guys."

"Probably because you like Sunny." Jimin replies. We were all taken aback as my eyes widen.

"What?" I replied.