Some fun

A/N: Sorry for the slow update (◔‿◔)
But... Thank you soo soo much for 1.02k reads. If you like the story, don't forget to vote and comment.
All the luv :)
R xx.

Claudette's POV

"Woah. That's the thing they used to control Ricky" Jake said getting up from the floor. Lee took the thing that fell of the alien's dress. "Woah" He exclaimed. "Cool, Lemme see it" Art grabbed it from Lee. "Wow nice action on the taggots" Art said. Jake fixed a stick on the stair thingy. Art and Lee started to argue about the controller. "Hey, hey, hey. Guys this is not a toy. It's real" Jake scolded the twins. Then we heard a thud. Tom stepped on a stool and looked through the window. "Ricky?" Jake asked. "Yep" Tom said smirking. Skskssk.
"Get him before somebody finds him. I'll stand alien watch." Jake said. Me, Art, Tom and Lee walked out of the house. We walked where his car parked. "Wonder where he went." Art asked. "Well, I'll find him" Lee turned on the controller. Ricky appeared on the other side of the car. "Woah" Me and Tom said in unison as Lee made him walk towards us. I started laughing. I mean, he's already dumb...along with the stupid walk. Tom chuckled. "Cool so these move him" Lee said as he moved onto another gear. "And these.." he said while moving that gear. Suddenly Ricky slapped himself. "Operate the arms" Lee finished his sentence with a chuckle. Lee began to move that gear so much which caused Ricky to slap himself som many times. "This. Is called fun" I said as I laughed again. Tom laughed along with me. "Talk about the ultimate game boy" Art said as he chuckled. Lee giggled too. "What does the big button do?" Tom asked as Lee pressed the big button. Suddenly Ricky looked like he gained consciousness. We all stopped laughing. Then Ricky noticed his damaged car. "Woah" he exclaimed as he pushed Tom aside.
More like onto me. Omg I blushed. Oh god do I sound like a middle school girl with a crush? I think I do...
"My caaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" Ricky started throwing a tantrum.i couldn't help but giggle. Lee pressed the big button again making Ricky stop like he was a robot. "That would be the on and off button." Lee said. "Press it again" Tom  said throwing a hand over my shoulder. Ricky finished his tantrum. "Who did this to my car?" He asked us. You did you giant idiot" Tom said as I showed my middle finger to him. Tom motioned his hand signalling for Lee to press the button. Lee did what he was told to. "RICKY" Bethany appeared out of nowhere. She pushed me and Tom aside. I nearly fell over Tom. He send me a quick 'are you okay' look. I just smiled. Then he signalled Lee to press the button again. "Where have youn been?" Bethany asked as Lee pressed the button, making Ricky regain consciousness. "Oh shut up you little b-b Bethany?" Ricky was utterly confused. Poor dumbfu*k. "What?" Bethany exclaimed as she slapped Ricky, hard. I started laughing at his confused af face. "Ah, Why are you hitting me?" He asked Bethany. "Why are you being such a jerk?" Bethany asked back. "Huh?" Ricky couldn't understand anything. "Revenge is so sweet" Tom said to me. " Couldn't agree more" I said chuckling.

NOBODY'S POV

"I spent the last hour walking around the lake. Where were you?" Bethany asked Ricky. She was super mad. Ricky stuttered. "Mm that's what I thought" Bethany said as she sprinted away. Ricky followed Bethany tryna apologize.
Besides the couple drama, Tom managed to sneak his arm around Claudette's waist. Both Claudette and Tom blushed. In between this life or death situation, something special was forming between Claudette and Tom. I mean... You can already see that right? I do know that love is not the right thing that should grow between cousins... Claud said she would tell us something right? Let's see.
"Want me to bring him back?" Art asked Tom. "Eh... Let him suffer" Tom said. They all walked back to the room that has the stair way which connects to the attic. Where they were floating around earlier, where Jake and Hannah are alien watching currently.