The basement

A/N: sorry for the long wait...here goes nothing.....

Claudette's POV
We somehow pulled Hannah from our parents. I mean.... they're not gonna believe her. Incase... Meh I'm done with that. So now we all are outside the house. Currently standing in front of a ladder with some climber plants over it. That ladder ends at the attic window. "Alright, recon my speciality, I'm goin up" Jake said as he started climbing the..... whatever. "What speciality? You're bad at climbing" I yelled causing Art to cover his mouth, muffling his laugh. Maybe he got some flashbacks of when Jake fell down on his butt when he was trying to climb a simple ladder. "I'm coming with you" Tom said. "Tom be careful" Hannah said. Tom gave me a weak smile and started to climb after Jake. I've gotta admit one thing...I've developed a small crush on him. When I knew he saved my life, I was stunned. You all probably say 'yo does this girl have some mental problems? Haha look she says she have a crush on her cousin' but trust me...If I say I can date him, there are reasons behind it. Wanna know what the secret is? I'll tell you...
Hahaha gotcha...but later, I promise. When I think it's time...I'll tell ya.

Both boys were now peeking through the attic window to see what's goin on...
But.....it only took a few minutes for Jake to trip. "Bruh I told ya" I yelled at him. Just after a few seconds both of them landed on the grass. "That must have hurt" Lee said. Both of them stood up with aching body I guess. Coz my body is. "Basement, we gotta get to the basement" Tom said. Basement? Oh whatever. We walked fast to get to the basement. But this Bethany had to appear out of nowhere. "Hey guys wait, have you guys seen Ricky?" She asked. I looked away not wanting to see her. But my eyes landed on Ricky who was lying just a few meters away,  passed out. Oh no. "Pretty sure he's hangin around here, somewhere" Jake said. "Actually Beth, no no he asked us to send you back to the lake. He went there to bronze up his rock hard abs.he wants you to meet him there" Tom said. I had a hard time controlling my laugh. "Wait" She stopped Tom. "What did you guys talk about in the roof ? Did he say anything about me?" Bethany asked. Gosh. I just walked away from her. Ugh. Does she even have eyes? I wonder how did she select HIM over other handsome boys who had common sense? I guess everyone looked at me when I walked away. I was walking to the basement. I stopped at the door. Rest of them joined me.