Meeting Tom

Claudette
I followed Jake, Art and Lee to upstairs. They walked into a spacious room. I saw Tom standing there. "Twins in here" Jake ordered. Why does he have to be bossy? Ugh Idk...."I was here first!" I looked at Tom. I could barely see Tom because Jake was standing right in front of me. "But now I'm here" Jake said very calmly. "I'm older" Tom crossed him arms. "And I'm bigger" Jake did the same. "Did you grow since last Christmas?" Tom exclaimed. Jake nodded. "How's Mathlete?" Jake started to talk again. Tom frowned. I felt bad for him. "That's too much Jake" I pushed him out of my way and hugged Tom. He was a bit surprised. But he hugged me back."Hello Claud" he spoke. "How are you Tommy?" I said pulling away from the hug. "I am pretty good. What about you Claud?" Tom smiled. "Yea great" I said smiling back. "Whoa. I am nobody here I think" I heard Jake from my back. "You were going too far. Why do you have to tease him all the time?" I half yelled. We began to fight....

Tom
I was a bit down when Jake called me Mathlete. But out of nowhere Claudette came scolding Jake.
She hugged me then. I was really shocked. I hugged back. Her hug was the best. It made me happy.
Claudette and Jake began to argue when I was completely zoned out thinking about her.
Ya know I had a little crush on her since preschool.and I still do. Idk how...she is the only one who is there for me always. Whatever happens she'll surely be my side.
She is very beautiful too. We have some similarities. Mainly we both hate Ricky. My older sister Bethany's  stupid boyfriend. And many more....She is such an angel. but she is my cousin. I cannot date her. Or even see that way. She will kill me if I ask her out. Everyone will kill me. Cousins cannot date...what to do...I am really in love with her.
"Anyways this room is mine" Jake jumped on the bed making everyone conscious about the scene again. "And Claud are you tucking in with me or him?" He questioned her. Will she stay with me for the night? If she stays...oh my god. I slightly blushed. I think nobody noticed that. "You asked me to stay with you. Remember dumbo?" She giggled.
Oh
But it's okay. I thought this vacation is going to be hell. But as long as Claud is with me every place is heaven.
I smiled and walked outside the room. "Close the door on the way" Jake ordered. Ugh. I walked down stairs. Then outside the house. I saw a car coming towards the house.