Parents & Operation vent

Nobody's POV

Everybody spilt into different groups According to Tom's plan. Art and Tom went to get Ricky, Lee, Claudette, Jake and Hannah stayed in the stair room to check in on the aliens.

Jake's POV

we fixed a camera on Hannah's remote-controlled toy car. I put it into the vent. "Send it" I said to Lee. The small car started going forward. I walked back to Lee, Hannah and Claud whom were waiting for me beside the laptop. The visuals was the same. The vents. "Still no sign of em'" Lee complained. "Where are they?" Hannah asked me. "2 options, we're dealing with a retreat or a surprise attack." I said gritting my teeth. Fighting aliens definitely wasn't on my list to do this vacation.
Then suddenly we saw an ugly face of an alien. It smashed the camera. We all jumped back in fear. "Surprise attack" Claud said. Then the toy car came flying out of the vent, it was smashed into pieces. "JESUS" Lee and Claud yelled at the same time. We were all breathing heavily. "Claud let's go" Lee said after a minute. Ah yes the power. They both ran out of the room.

Claudette's POV

We ran inside the basement and Lee quickly found the power switch. Lee looked at his watch. "5 seconds Claud" Lee said. In 5 seconds I had to shut the power off. "4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
Just when Lee said 1 I turned the switch off. Then we both ran back to the stair room. We caught up with Tom and Art. While running up the stairs I felt a sudden pang of pain in my stomach. I stopped and breathed hard. "What happened? Are you okay?" Tom asked me while the twins ran up. "I'm okay, I'm okay" I said. "You don't seem okay Claud" Tom said concerned. "We have bigger things Tom" I said as I ran the the stairs fast. Tom followed me. "Jake there's smoke in the vents" I said to Jake. "It's me. We tracked them down and holding them off" Jake hpsaid half to me half to Tom. "Nice" Tom complimented. "Parents?" Jake asked. "Gone" Tom replied. "Nice" Jake complimented Tom. Nice to know both are getting along well. "Now we can take it up and nice" Jake said lighting and throwing a firecracker into the vent. Then suddenly a huge bang and screams from the vent. I held onto Tom's arm for dear life. Yes, I was scared of firecrackers. Don't judge me please thank you. I could feel Tom's squeezing my hand gently. "This could get ugly, Hannah go hide." Tom said rushing Hannah upstairs to her room. "Seek safety" Art yelled trying to run after her but Tom pulled him back. "Not you" he said. "Claud, you too" Jake said. I gave Jake a 'are you serious bro' look. "I think I can fight one of those things better than all of you" I said crossing my arms. Jake turned back and lit up another firecracker.
I could feel Tom's eyes on me. I looked at him to see a proud smile on his face.
Jake threw more firecrackers into the vent. "Sayanora suckers" Jake yelled as he threw a more bigger one. I hid my face on Tom's shoulder. BANG!  We could hear loud screams from the vents. 
After a few moments, Jake peeped into the vents to see if they are gone. "That definitely slowed em' down those those buggers adapt Fast" Jake said getting down from the stool. "We need to pull the big guns" Jake said opening another box of firecrackers. "Black cat Whistler or Fire Dragon?" Jake asked showing us 2 big firecrackers. He really loved those things. "How about not burning the house down?" I asked. "Hey shh" Tom silenced us. We heard Hannah's sound coming from her room. SHÍT. Jake was the first one to run downstairs. We followed him.

( 2 updates cuz you're all amazing and why nawt)